Break Up Songs PT2

Marko
- Amnesia

" I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted, And even though your friends tell me you're doin' fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely, even though she's right beside you? When she says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?"

"I remember the day you told me you were leavin' I remember the make-up running down my face And the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them Like every single wish we ever made I wish that I could wake up with amnesia And forget about the stupid little things Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you And the memories I never can escape 'Cause I'm not fine at all."

Paul
- Rolling In The Deep

"The scars of your love remind me of us They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love they leave me breathless I can't help feeling We could've had it all"

" We could have had it all, rolling in the deep. You had my heart inside of your hands and you played it to the beat Baby, I have no story to be told But I've heard one on you, now I'm gonna make your head burn Think of me in the depths of your despair Make a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared"

Dwayne
- I Hate You I Love You

" Feeling used But I'm still missing you And I can't see the end of this Just wanna feel your kiss Against my lips And now all this time Is passing by But I still can't seem to tell you why It hurts me every time I see you Realize how much I need you"

"You don't care you never did You don't give a damn about me Yeah, all alone I watch you watch her She is the only thing you ever see How is it you never notice That you are slowly killing me? I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you"

David
- I Don't Love You

"Well, when you go Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay And maybe when you get back I'll be off to find another way And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing, I don't know. So take your gloves and get out. Better get out While you can."

"When you go Would you have the guts to say I don't love you Like I loved you yesterday"