Break Up Songs

Dwayne
- love me or leave me here

"We used to never go to bed angry But it's all we ever do lately You're turning away like you hate me Do you hate me? Do you hate me?"

"You can take this heart Heal it or break it all apart No, this isn't fair Love me or leave me here"

David
Stay

"But if I told you I loved you would it make you wanna stay? I'm sorry for the way I make you feel day after day"

"My days are cold, the nights are long And I can't stand to be alone Please know this is not your fault And all I want Is to tell you I love you and make you wanna stay"

Marko
Without Me

"I said I'd catch you if you fall And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all, And then I got you off your knees Put you right back on your feet Just so you could take advantage of me"

"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there? Feeling so high but too far away to hold me You know I'm the one who put you up there Name in the sky Does it ever get lonely? Thinking you could live without me"

Paul
-Happier Than Ever

"You call me again, drunk on your bike Driving home under the influence You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath 'Cause you only listen to your fucking friends"

"I don't relate to you I don't relate to you, no 'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty You made me hate this city And I don't talk shit about you on the internet Never told anyone anything bad 'Cause that shit's embarrassing, you were my everything And all that you did was make me fucking sad"