Business Partners (Different AU)

A couple years later, Sheldon Lee is now currently a billionaire and is working with a company along with his personal assistant. Jenny Wakeman finds out that they both work the same company, as they reunited with each other.

Jenny Wakeman then realized how much Sheldon Lee has grown matured and has been fully developed his appearance as she admired him. They both started worked together at the company, while some of the co-workers started to see how they both are getting closer. As it start to spread rumours about them being a couple. Though Jenny didn't mind about how close she was with Sheldon. After all they have been very close for a very long time. Alot of the employees also assume that they both we're secretly dating.

Meanwhile, everyone else is aware of how Jenny Wakeman still uses her robotic powers till this day. She only uses them just incase for any type of emergencies. Some of the employees we're very impressed on how much Jenny helped out the company along with Sheldon Lee.

Some co-workers we're thankful for Jenny's compassion for others. As usual she may still be Sheldon's personal assistant but also something else...

To start of this morning. Everybody else on the company is still working with their paperwork. Some co-workers we're curious to know if Jenny and Sheldon we're actually going out together.

Jenny's co-worker: Hello Mr. lee and Miss Jenny.. Is it true that you and Sheldon are officially dating together?

*Jenny and Sheldon were quite confused with the co-workers question*

Jenny: Oh! I know Sheldon is very kind and generous man.. but we're just close friends.. nothing else..

Sheldon: Yes.. she's my close friend.. we may have been very close with each other but that doesn't mean we are actually together..

Jenny's co-worker: Oh my apologies, Mr. Lee I just assumed that you two we're actually a couple by now.. Everybody else at the company is rotting for you both.

*Sheldon was pleased to hear that some of the co-workers do find them and Jenny suited for each other*

Jenny: Haha.. that may be true.. but I appreciate your consideration of me and Sheldon as a couple.. *giggles softly* But he's just my close friend nothing else...

Jenny's co-workers: Oh I see.. I am still looking forward to you both being together.. Thank you for telling me ma'am.. *some of the co-workers we're whispering as they we're curious to know if they are actually dating or not while they both*

Sheldon: Alright that's enough for now.. everyone please continue with your work.. We still have a meeting appointment this afternoon..

*As Jenny follows Sheldon around, while carrying her attendance paper, as she make sure that none of the co-workers, have any absence lately, while checking the time schedule. They both headed straight back to Sheldon's office*

Jenny: *sighs* I still can't believe people still have high expectations for us... To be in a relationship.. *she then laughs softly while holding her attendance paper*

Sheldon: Well it is true.. They may be our employees... But I won't lie.. we do get along pretty well don't you think so Jenny?

Jenny: I guess so.. But I hope they wouldn't get the wrong idea of us.. I just want to make sure that our reputation doesn't ruined our image..

*Sheldon then comforts Jenny as he pat Jenny's head*

Sheldon: Don't worry Jen.. I'm sure everybody else is willing to accept you..

Jenny: Thank you sheldon.. you always know how to cheer up.. don't you?

Sheldon: Cmon Jenny.. we have been close friends for years.. It wouldn't hurt to give me a chance..