Chapter 5

A thanks to Ohana2hanaServices for requesting this.

NO ONE'S POV 

"W-Who are you?!" Ame shouted at them. The kids didn't respond. "Hello? Hellllooooooo?" Ger said. "Are you deaf?" Rus asked. And that's when they noticed the smell, it smelled disgusting.

For some reason because me, nobody realized that there was blood on the floor. When Singa decided to look around, he almost threw up his breakfast. There was blood all over the floor and splattered all over the walls. There was also dead body's all over the place, the kids must've killed them. He didn't recognize them because most of their body parts were covered with blood, as well as their flags.

He guessed that the kids had killed all the people lying around the room. "Abang Singa?" The shorter kid said. Singa eyes widened in shock, and he hid behind Ger, trembling, causing Ger to blush slightly. (I ship them (:  )

(AU: Singapore's siblings have gone missing for a few months now, and he thought that his siblings got killed by a murderer. But they actually went to the haunted mansion to hide from gangsters but got trapped here.)

The taller one who was covered in blood from head to toe, suddenly raised up his knife that was covered with blood and pointed it at them. You know what they did next? They ran away from them of course, with USA in the lead, followed by Russia then Ger then Singapore, lastly Japan. 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS THOUGH, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE.....