Chapter 4

Ame's POV

I woke up and relised that I was leaning against the railing. I looked up and got the shock of my life. Singa was staring at me. His eyes and mouth were all black, (expect there was a purple cross in his left eye.) they were all oozing out black thing and he was wearing that same old maid's dress that Rus, Ger and Japan were wearing. I screamed and started to run where Singa dragged me to but was confronted by Ger.

So, I ran the opposite way but was blocked by Rus and Singa. Ok, now I think that this may sound kinda dumb but trust me, if you were me, you would have done the same thing. I jumped of the railings onto the ground floor. Now I think that dying because of falling is way better than dying than becoming one of those things. When I reached the floor, I was half happy and half sad that I didn't die. But blocking the entrance, was none other than Japan. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I closed my eyes. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I opened my eyes when I heard someone call my name, it was Russia. The next thing I saw was everyone staring at me like I was some sort of ghost. "wha- What happened? Where are we?" I asked around, no one seemed to know.

NO ONE'S POV

Just then out of the shadow came two kids, no one knew them expect Singa....

Should I make a next part? tell me if you guys want it continued.