Chapter 46

Dear Gentle Readers ♥

My patience is running low because I wanted to publish the chapter so badly that I didn't waited for the target to complete.😅
So here I am. 😁

Happy Reading 📖.

He doesn't even have any idea what his touch does to Me , not even the slightest

He doesn't even have any idea what his touch does to Me , not even the slightest. It's like my body comes alive at his touch. I can literally feel the entire Aviary flapping its wings in my lower belly exactly where his hand is burning my body. And at the same time I want to relax in his lap. Yes his freaking lap ! I didn't even thought about it in my wildest dream that I would end up in his lap. In his freaking office.

His other hand is splayed on my right upper thigh. I can't even breathe, its caught in my lungs. It's pure torture. His head is resting on my shoulder his small beard rubbing my exposed neck. Not to point out his manhood digging into my ass , I am scared to even move a micro centimeter. This time I didn't even do anything and it's feels like a punishment.

" How about a four tier cake we can add two flavors. " I manage to say , after five minutes I couldn't stay stiff any longer when my feet are not even touching the ground so I melted in his arms long ago.

" Good. " He says his words make my entire body vibrate with need. But he isn't listening so what is the point of our conversation.

" Can we add Chilli and garlic in the cake. " I say in the same tone I was using earlier.

" Good. " He says.

Oh God, was I talking to his computer screen for the last fifteen minutes.

" Rudra ! You want Chillies and garlic in A Cake. A cake we are talking about not chicken. " I snap at him.

" Yes I know I just thought we are on the menu."

We discuss it further and I make sure he is listening. The knock on the door makes us pause.

" Come in." Rudra says.

What ! Is he out of his mind. We both are in a compromising position that's definitely not for people to see. I tried to get up but failed so instead of getting up I slipped down from his hold. His eyes widen and the door slowly opens. Thank God he has made his glass door translucent since I settled in his office yesterday.

I hear Mr Sharma's voice filling his office. The desk is blocked from all the sides. Hope he didn't see Me getting down. I try to get away from his legs because the position is compromising at best. If anyone gets the slightest hint that I am under his desk when he occupies the seat , they are going to get wild and kinky thought.

That's was my main reason to get down in the first place. I didn't want anyone to see us and gossip in the entire building about how they saw their boss with his wife on his lap Or how their boss's wife was coming to distract their boss instead of helping with the party.