Chapter 45

Dearest Gentle Readers 💖

Hope you all are enjoying and celebrating Diwali vacation.

I Wish You All A Very Happy And Prosperous Diwali 🎆🪔🎇.

Happy Reading 📖

I turn around wincing because of the pain in my back not only because of sitting straight all day but it always gives me trouble on the third day of my periods , the only thing that's good for me physically is that my periods are not troublesome l...

I turn around wincing because of the pain in my back not only because of sitting straight all day but it always gives me trouble on the third day of my periods , the only thing that's good for me physically is that my periods are not troublesome like I heard from other girls except the back pain nothing else is a problem like cramps and abdominal pain for which I thank God. Clutching the comforter closer to Me I bury my face in the pillow its so cold outside that I would kill for a day or two in bed.

There was a sudden urge in Me to cuddle, last night after completing the painting I was too tired to even look at him and slept like a log the second my head hit the pillow. I run my palm to his side to find it empty and cold. Opening my eyes to the pitch darkness except the lamp by his side is on , the thick drapes blocking the sunlight.

" He must be in the gym." I mutter to myself and the door of the closet opens making a whoosh sound. I see Rudra completely dressed  in his three pieces suit adjusting the cufflinks. 'Where is he going so early in the morning .' I looked for my phone in the semi dark room it's not where I kept instead I found it under his pillow. Showing the time as nine in the morning.

What the freak !

" Rudra !" No one except Him can do this.

" Don't shout first thing in the morning. " He says casually pulling the drapes aside letting the sunrays light the room in bright yellow light.

" Why do you always switch off the alarm ? I was.." He talks over Me.

" Because you slept late at night." His no nonsense tone comes into act.

" Firstly it's not the first time I slept late because I was working on a painting and it won't be the last. " I say getting on my knees on the bed and throwing the comforter off Me it's then he looks at Me taking in the oversized t-shirt and shorts I am wearing though the shorts aren't visible because of the t-shirt. Suddenly feeling exposed to his eyes all the determination and anger seemed to drain from my nerves.

" And Secondly I have a meeting with the catering service at ten and with the florists just after that now I will be late because you switched off the alarm. " This was the main reason why I am getting so worked up and set two alarms instead of one before I even held the brush in my hand.

Why doesn't he understand if I said that I would help him I wasn't lying or going to just throw a random party. If I will take up on a task I will go out of my comfort zone to make it to the best of my ability. I know he doesn't believe Me just like everybody that was pretty much obvious from his expression when he saw the slides yesterday and that did hurt a bit to be honest. I thought he was different from everyone he just didn't said anything because he didn't want to de-motivate Me this is why I never believe what my family says because they won't say anything bad treating me like a porcelain  doll and Rudra is no different than them. I expected him to give Me an honest opinion about what he liked and disliked and just said ' It's Perfect ' and didn't even ask about anything.