Visits

Chapter  three

Alexa

The door of the ward I was in, opened.
I didn't get up to see who it was,  it was probably the  nurse. I felt like the was watching me. They sat on the chair that was next to the bed. “I know  you’re not asleep Alexa. ”they said.  I woke up and brought a big smile.  “Ohk fine, Mr detective  you caught me. How are you Andrew ? ”i asked keeping my smile. “The real question is how are you ?  ” he asked.  I gave him two thumbs up and a smile.  “How did you fall ? ”he asked.  “Like any normal person does. ”i sarcastically answered.  “I'm being serious. ” He answered. “I stood up too fast and there wasn't  enough oxygen sent to my brain. ”i said excluding the  fact that i didn't eat. “You're changing like a kitten into a dog. ”he said.  Kitten into a dog ? We broke into laughter. He gave me a hug. Thats when it happened, I started crying. I pulled away. “Are okay Alexa ? ”he asked. His brown eyes being stirred like caramel. “ I’m tired Andrew. I’m tired of life, I'm tired of living. I just cant do this anymore.  I feel so worthless, useless.  I can't do anything right. I can't even maintain my relationship with God. ”I cried. He hugged me.  “Hey, don't cry.  Its ohk.  Listen you're just going through spiritual warfare. I know its hard but you can get through it if you pray and keep fighting and ask God for help. ”he answered. He was right. I wasn't doing that.  I was just bottling up everything. I never vented to God,  i never asked him for help . I just ignored him. I handled this all alone. I even got tempted to kill myself. “Its hard. ”I said wiping my tears away.
“You'll be okay trust me. ”he reassured me.  I nodded.  “I feel so stupid.  I'm sorry.” I said. “Its good let things out sometimes. It's not easy giving your life to God but he's the only one who can make life easier and more bearable. Keep fighting.” he answered.

_______________________________
Authors note:
This is a short chapter