[11] - 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Narrator

After a long day, Rui walks into his assigned dorm with 4 other students. His thoughts couldn't get off the fact that Kotetsu's hand grabbed his wrist. A pink blush formed. He just shrugged it off and opened his dorm room slightly.

"Are you sure your doing alright?" He heard a familiar voice and fully opened the door to see the Vice principal and a black haired kid with a bit of white, also has some blue eyes. He seemed to be talking to him.

"I guess..." The boy replied. The vice principal giggled and ruffles his hair.

"Haha! Alright! Have a good night then!" He said before walking out of the dorm room. Rui then slowly walks in towards his bed.

"Sir Kyojuro is really joyful, isn't he??" Another boy asked as he gets off his bed, walking towards the bright colored boy. His appearance has violet eyes with white hair. Kind eyes and a playful smile.

"Yea he is, Nii-san..." The boy replied, fidgeting his fingers.

All Rui did was watch the two before changing into his pajamas.

Akio noticed Rui and tapped on his friends shoulder and points.

"Hey Akito, isn't that the guy that got kicked?" Akio said as Akito placed his arm down.

"Don't point!"

"Damn sorry..."

Both boys then glanced at Rui, who's just reading on his bed at the moment.

"Are you guys just gonna stare at him?" Another kid asked, sitting on his bed with arms crossed. Both Akito and Akio got startled and look at him.

"It's not nice to stare at him you know, especially when it's that guy... He's weird" The boy said, leaning back a bit.

"It's not nice to say that..." Akito said, fidgeting his fingers.

Rui can hear everything and just ignored it, gripping the book a bit.

"Hey, atleast he's not as weird as you!" Akio said smirking. The other three boys just stared at him.

"But if he is that weird... I think I'm gonna be friends with him, without you... Come on Akito!" Akio said happily while dragging his friend towards Rui.

"Hey! Rui right?" Akio asked excitedly, all Rui did was stare.

"I'll take that as a yes, so I'm Akio Uzui and this is my brother, Akito!" Akio said happily, Rui just looked at him annoyed.

"Your as loud as the Principal..."

"Well he is my Dad!"

"Figures..." Rui muttered and continues reading.

"Ooh what ya reading??" Akio crawled on the bed, trying to see whats on the book.

"Hey stay away!" Rui shouted slightly white Akito just giggles.

------------------------------------------

All students (including Kotetsu and Teruko) both saw the sudden friends Rui has, he seemed quite annoyed though.

"I lost my spoon..."

"Here take Rui's!"

"HEY!"

As the trio just randomly fights for the spoon, Teruko and Kotetsu just watched.

"I can't believe that guy got friends..." Teruko said and continues eating.

"They came before me..." Kotetsu saddens.

"Be thankful I was the first..!" Teruko giggled.

Author: Don't worry Kotetsu, just wait for a few years...