[7] - 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐...

Narrator

As the school bus stopped at Kimetsu Academy, the students got out. Kotetsu looked around to see boys and girls chatting, high schoolers walking with eachother, teachers leading students to their rooms, but Rui Kibitsuji walking alone.

"What's his name again..?" Kotetsu asked himself in thought. He looked at the boy from head to toe.

His hair looks like legs of a spider.. Creepy...
Kotetsu thought, making a weird face.

"Kotetsu-kun? Why are you making a strange face??" His new friend Teruko asked.

"Dunno" Kotetsu said and shrugged.

Meanwhile with Genya Shinazugawa, a high ranked Spy from the Wisteria Agency is currently spying on his kid, Kotetsu on a rooftop. Kotetsu recently kicked a kid the day before so the boy needs to apologize as it's for the mission.

'Come on Kotetsu!! This is for the greater good!!!' A familiar voice in thought came inside the young 6 years old boy's head.

Dad!? Kotetsu yelled in thought and looked around by turning his head left to right to see if his father is really there.

"Kotetsu-San, don't freak out about yesterday... Come on it's a wonderful day!! Look how bright the sun is!!!" Teruko tried comforting Kotetsu as she thought Kotetsu's embarrassed from yesterday.

The moment Teruko said that, Kotetsu looked up to the sky. No signs of his father. He then looked up to the left, then to the right.. He saw his older father on a rooftop.

What's Dad doing there..?
Kotetsu told to himself in thought, making another strange face.

? Kotetsu told to himself in thought, making another strange face

*Ring Ring*

"Ah! Class is starting we're gonna be late!!" Teruko yelled, she grabbed Kotetsu's wrist and ran to the classroom dragging him.

"Ah!- W-Wait!!!" Kotetsu stuttered, trying to run on his feet.

------------------------------------------------

Kotetsu, sitting beside Teruko is getting dizzy in class.

"So, the triangle has three angles blah blah..." The teacher infront of the class is explaining about triangles and shapes, Kotetsu couldn't focus as too many thoughts of the students kept coming in his head.

'He can't focus, can he?' A thought caught his attention, it was coming from behind.

He snapped back to reality and turned his head to his back to see Rui. The boy with hair that looked like spider legs got startled the moment Kotetsu looked at him, he quickly looked away. Kotetsu continued glaring at the boy, wondering about his weird actions and behavior. He continued to look at him until something caught his eye.. His father on a rooftop...

Kotetsu can clearly see his older father watching from afar through a large glass pane.

Dad's getting creepy...
Kotetsu thought.

'Can he stop looking at me now!? It's getting weird...' Rui thought and Kotetsu quickly looked away. Rui then gave the boy another small glance.

'Weirdo...' He said in thought.

Author: Genya just normally spying on his kid