CHAPTER 7

Pag bukas ko palang ng pinto ng apartment namin, binungad na kaagad ako ng yakap ni Sea.

She's crying tapos sorry lang ang lumalabas sa bibig niya. I told her that it's fine pero she keep on insisting that it's her fault daw.

I kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and finally her lips and that made her crying lessen.

"Hush baby, it's fine with me if you're not yet ready to reveal it." Sabi ko sakaniya at niyakap siya pabalik.

"B- but you're mad kanina." Sagot niya naman.

"I- i know you're mad." Dagdag niya pa habang humihikbi.

" I'm not mad baby, I'm just frustrated. I love you so much Sea and everything that includes you screams comfort and peace. Making you sad is not in my plan, okay? So stop crying babe. Everything will be fine." Sabi ko sa kaniya at nag patahimik yun ng iyak na.

I rocked her back and fourth. I felt my knees would crumble by standing, so i sat on the couch and let her sit on my lap. I did everything to make her feel calm.

"I understand you love, and we don't need to push it, okay? I'm sorry for how I acted kanina, I can't contain it." Sabi ko sa kaniya at niyakap siya sa bewang at napa luha din.

Both of us are shaking sa sobrang iyak. Both of us are very vocal sa nararamdaman namin, and that's what makes us stronger.

Pagkatapos namin ibuhos lahat ng emosyon, tumahan na kaming dalawa.

She hid her face in my neck.

"Hey baby, have you eaten your dinner na?" Tanong ko as i wiped her tears. She shooked her head.

"Let me cook for you. Stay here okay? And stop crying na. I love you." And finally, she gave me a smile.

I cooked her favourite food tteokbokki.

She enjoyed her meal pero sad parin ang aura niya.

We did our night routine and i cuddled her to sleep. Whispering comforting words and making feel loved.