CHAPTER 6

Hindi ako pupunta sa law firm ngayon kasi my team and i will be celebrating about our successful case.

They sent me location near the JJ crew where me and my band rehearse our song. It was a coffee shop. Very vintage, I'm sure Sea would love to go here.

I got off my motorcycle at binungad ako ng team ko with series of congratulations. Everyone pushed me to handle the case, tapos the defendant doesn't want anyone except me to defend her.

Everyone was so happy, when we won the case.

As i glanced sa side, nakita ko ang Crew ni Bada.

She smiled, again. I gave her a nod nalang. I looked at Lusher and gave her a nod also.

I looked away from her and focused nalang sa celebration namin. Minutes later, pumunta si Lusher sa table namin. My team is not surprised anymore kasi kilala na naman na nila si Lusher.

"Wow grand celebration huh? Ano event guys." Sabi niya at umupo sa bakanting upuan sa gilid ko.

"Miss Kim won the biggest case!" Sabi naman ng secretary ko.

"What!?" Sabi niya habang hinahawakan yung shoulders ko.

"What's new? I never lost." Sabi ko naman and drunk my tea.

"Be humble naman babe." Tawang basi ni Lusher.

"By the way, I heard from tita na may girlfriend kana daw ah?" Tanong niya pa.

"Yes. I have told you about that diba?" Sabi ko naman sakaniya.

"Wala ka namang sinsabi sakin eh. Sana di nakita nirereto kay Bada kung ganun. Gusto ka pa naman nun." Sabi ni Lusher sakin nang seryoso at tumingin sa table nila.

Bada is smiling happily while talking to that guy.

"Then don't reto me to her na. Sabihan mo nalang siya na may girlfriend nako and I'm off limits, easy as that." Sabi ko nalang sa kaniya.

"This is so not you, Jiju Kim. Kailan ka pa na tutong manakit ng tao." Tanong niya sakin ng may galit.

Wow, government name

"Let's talk outside Lusher, wag dito." Sabi ko nalang sa kaniya

Lusher followed me outside. I went near my motorcycle and light up cigarette.

 I went near my motorcycle and light up cigarette

"Talk na Lush." Sabi ko at bumuga ng usok.

"Nahihibang kana ba Jiju? I thought you liked her?" Tanong niya.

"That was before Lush, when I haven't met my girlfriend. Everything is different now." Sabi ko nalang and touched her shoulders.

"Na meet na ba ni tita yan? Do i know her? Magaling bang sumayaw yan kesa kay Bada?" Sunod sunod na tanong.

"To answer your question, no, mom haven't met her. You know her VERY MUCH, and she's a very good dancer." Sabi ko nalang at tinapon ang sigarilyo ko.

"Then i want to meet her. I want a one on one conversation with her, to see kung mas better ba talaga siya kay Bada." Sabi niya at pumasok na sa loob.

I chuckled, damn. Mapapa aga yata yung relationship reveal ko ah.

I hope Sea is ready. She thought kasi na she's betraying her friends kasi di niya sinabi una palang and she's not openly gay pa. I thought of calling her.

(On call)

"Hey Baby" sabi ko.

"Hi, Shore. Wait, let me go out muna ha, everyone is loud here eh" Sabi niya. The noise in the background is audible.

"Sure baby, take your time." Sabi ko naman.

While waiting for Sea, Bada suddenly went out of the cafe and smiled at me and entered the building where we rehearse and her crew followed her minutes later.

I talked to Sea about the matter she's nervous about it. I told her na we don't need to rush things kasi it's her choice and i can't just decide on my own.

In the end she's not ready. We both can't claim eachother publicly, we can't act all romantic, and we can't hold hands for everyone to see. In the end we'll be meeting secretly.

I really wanted to claim her na, she's mine. I want to embrace her everytime we get a chance to meet. I want to tell everybody na i own her but I can't just do things that she's uncomfortable.

Ako kasi i have made everyone know and I'm openly gay so that the boy know where to cross and not to cross. My parents are supportive about it and they don't mind as long as, I'm having fun.

I practiced at binuhos ang nararamdaman ko sa kanta ko.

The dance crew looked our way. Bada looked at me, amazed but something is hidden in her eyes.

Gloominess is evident in her eyes and something inside me ached.