twenty two

Dear Sana,

Dear Sana,

It's now two weeks since you fell into a coma. I miss talking to you, I miss walking with you through the streets seoul's. I miss hearing you sweet voice.
I decided to start writing you letters just to let you know about all the things that happened, once you wake up.

Please don't make me wait longer, I really miss you my star.
By the way, I completed our building and already prsented it to the class. Despite the fact that you weren't there which made it so boring, Mr. Choi really liked it.

The others often visit you too, you know?
Sometimes, Ni-ki just talks to you about his days. I guess he actually likes you more than me:0
But I mean, how couldn't he like you, right?

This here is my 10th letter for you.
As I always do, I'll place it in the small box on the windowsill. I'll tell the nurses to tell you, just in case you wake up when I'm not there.

I miss you a lot, Sana. I really do. There's actually not a time when I don't miss you.
Going through that scenery of seeing you suffering in the wardrobe in my head just breaks my into thousands scattered pieces.
I'm so sorry I didn't notice you were hurt in the shop, I should have noticed earlier:(
I'm really sorry.

You know, there's a lot I regret so much which I can't change anymore.
I wish I could. But I can't.
Even if you aren't awake yet or won't ever read this letter, but Sana I swear you are surely the best thing that ever happened in my life.

Already when I saw you drawing these tiny little stars on the windowpane in class,
I know you won't get out of my mind so easily.

In fact, my whole thoights are just about you. I never want to know how it is to live without you.
So, you really have to wake up.

I want to see your beautiful eyes.
I want to see color in your face instead of watching you turning paler and paler day by day.
I hate seeing you in a state like this, if I could I would immediately exchange with you.
I would do everything to just see your smile. Just once at least.

Don't make me wait longer, my girl.
I will make sure you'll get the surgery you told me about.
Everything will be fine and we'll live a happy, healthy long life<3

You just need to wake up.
It's pretty late, so I'll head to the end of this letter now.

I love you and always will.
Your lover,
Jake.