Chapter 6

I groaned walking up for school,
I stared getting ready. Slipping on some pants and a random t-shirt with some black converse. I quickly rush down the stairs as I hear a car horn honk, I grab my bag rushing out the front door and smiling when I see Ashton.

I walk up to the car "you actually came" I smile, he nods, "I wouldn't say I would the don't. " I quickly get in the car before buckling up. " bellmores highschool here we go" I say chuckling as he turns around driving out of the long rocky road. I lick my lips before yawning and looking at him. His hair was messy and he had on his glasses with a bandana around his head. I looked over his body, him wearing a black shirt and some black sweats. His hands stained a light shade of pink, making it obvious he was trying to wash something off them.

I didn't bring it up, looking back out of the dash window. A few minutes later we were pulling up next to my school, I smiled at him. "Thanks ash, see you later ?" He nodded "no problem and yeah!" I got out of the car, shutting the door with my bag on my back before walking away.

"Ky!" I hear niall shout, as he ran over to me engulfing me into a bear hug. I laugh hugging him back, "hey" I say awkwardly before laughing at myself. He smiles letting go before pulling away. I look around people rushing into the school before getting pulled towards the school by niall. "Come on there's a important meeting in the gym"

I follow him into the school, we walk to the gym taking a seat on the bleacher when we arrive. I sit on the edge so no one could sit next to me. One everyone was seated a few head people of the school stepped up looking disappointed or was it depressed.

The head principal had a microphone in hand shushing the students before speaking.
"As you know, two students went missing the weekend. The police have established them dead from the man in the woods. We don't know why he took them but we want everyone to take aware that he is out there. We aren't forcing you to go inside one it gets dark but we are giving a warning. You are dismissed to class."

What. I looked over at niall as we got up and walked out of the gym "who's the man in the woods?" He shook his head looking disappointed "kyla, kyla, kyla. He's like a monster except human, everyone's scared if him cause he well he.-" he was interrupted by some girl walking over and resting herself in the middle of us " He eats people! He's a cannibal" I gulp. "Why does he live in the woods?" I ask shakily "so he can hide the body's of course!" She answered.

I was shocked. Does that mean Ashton was in danger, he lived in the woods too. "Do many people live in the woods ?" I ask as her and naill shook there heads "nope only one." I felt queasy.

// okay so that's like kinda a chliff hanger idk what even -jess

* Published Wednesday, May 11, 2016 *