Chapter 1

"Did we have to move.?" I asked groaning while throwing my head back "Do you have to ask suck stupid  questions.?" My dad asked smirking as he knew he got me at that one. I Huffed closing my eyes and putting in my music "Whatever" I mumbled not paying attention to what he said as I focused on Walk the moon's new song Shut up and dance with me. After about 30 more songs by random artist, the car had finally come to a stop. I opened my eyes cursing that I didn't fall asleep. There lie a large two story house, it looked old. My father smiled at me, "Well welcome home!" He cheered cutting off the car, "This has to be a joke, dad were in the fucking middle of no where!" I shrieked "That's not true, towns only a few miles away." I'm surprised he didn't say anything about language, but maybe that was just moms rule. I was drawled back into reality when I heard my dads car door slam shut, I groaned getting out. "So which rooms mine?" I asked tightening my hand on my back pack strap.
My dad shrugs "You better go pick, while I get my stuff out." "Okay" My dad tosses me the keys, I quickly start walking to the house and unlock the door. Once the door opens, I look around; its covered in dust. I start looking around downstairs, no bedrooms. I make my way up the stairs, creaks leaving them every time I set my feet down. Upstairs was still the same covered in dust, I kept looking around. Doors lined the hallways, I took a left opening every door and looking inside none appealing. The last door on the hallway, it wasn't on the hallway walls but in the middle. I walked up to it, examining it, it looked like there used to be heavy locks on the door. I scrunched up my nose looking at the door closely, it looked as if there was a name plate on the door. I dusted it looking hard and close Ashton was written it little cursive letters. I opened the door curiously, seeing a queen bed, and a night stand. I looked around, it was pretty big, there were three doors; one on each wall. I opened the first one, a small kitchen with a stove, sink, and fridge stood. I smirked, "I like this room already" I spoke to myself, closing the door back up and opening another one. White tile lined the floor, I walked in seeing a white tall stand up shower, a large jacuzzi, toilet and two sinks. Why two? I shrugged walking out before looking in the last door to find a large walk in closet. "Ky!?" My dad called, I placed my bag on the bed starting to jog down the stairs "Yes?" I asked, he looked over at me "Find a room?" I nodded "Yeah, I'll show it to you when I'm finished unpacking." He nodded "You Know the biggest room in the house us down here? It's room entry is through the stair case" I looked at him, "I didn't see no room door?" He did a hand signal for me to follow him, I did until he stopped infront of a door that attached to the staircase "oh. I didn't see this" he smirked opening it and showing me around "well its my room now kiddo" I rolled my eyes, "what ever." I sighed walking to the car and grabbing a box of my stuff before starting to walk back up the stairs.

----------

When I set the last picture of all my things on my dresser I huffed. "Finally finished unpacking " I cheered to myself before yawning slightly and looking at the time 9:30pm, I sighed. I stretched out my body before starting to walk down the hallway and down the stairs "dad?" I called stepping off the last step on the stairwell, "Yes honey?" He called from a room, off to the right. I walked towards his voice seeing him in a large kitchen. My rooms finished, I can show you it now. He nodded grabbing the sandwhichs he made for himself, we started walking back up the stairs talking about how creepy the creaking sound was. Once finally up them, I told him its to the left giving him directions as he followed me. I opened my door showing him everything. He nodded looking around before frowning "You got the best room in the house." I smirked "I know, that's why I wasn't so sad earlier" I shrugged. He grumbled before starting to leave and walk back down the stairs. A small yawn left my lips before I started climbing into the bed, it was soft. I blinked but when I shut my eyes they never opened back up.

11:30pm I groaned. Stretching and yawning before getting up. "I need to walk" i mumbled to myself before putting on a pair of flip flops, I opened my door walking out and down the hallway to the stair case, every step creaked. "Kyla?" My dad asked the dining room door open as my dad sat doing work "Its me, just getting a snack then I'm going on a walk dad." "Okay" He nodded going back to work, I went into the kitchen making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I took a bite moaning at the taste before starting to walk to the front door, "I'll be back dad!" I yelled opening the door and walking out before shutting it. I looked around, there was a dirt road and a little trail going into the woods. Left or right? Left. I went left which was the small little path that led into the woods in I got lost oh well. Sucks for me, I shrugged. Soon, the house was out of sight and I was officially lost. The path vanished a long time ago and I was left with just dark trees. I sighed starting to rest on the ground, but before i could think twice there was a growl of a large animal.

A/N; Hey! I just wanted to say I'm going to put the date of when I publish these even if I don't do an authors note. (: Monday, june 15, 2015. ⇒ Jessica Yo fav Girl√

∆Edited∆