50

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 50 Another string

  In order to celebrate the complete completion of the camp, Shi Yan said that he would eat well at night.

  What is good.

  That means wine, meat and fun!
  In order to ensure the perfection of this celebration, Su Mo had to prepare tonight's meal.

  And the A016 sent by Tong Baiqiao has a use.

  Barbecuing, this was Su Mo's final decision. It was convenient and he didn't have to do it himself.

  Various vegetables and meat are cut into pieces separately, some are marinated in sauces, and some are directly skewered.

  The freshly whittled wooden skewers still carry the aroma of plants.

  When the whole camp became lively, Lu Xinglan, who couldn't sit still in the room, dragged his weak body out and walked out.

  ! ! !

  ? ? ?

  Either surprised or questioning, everyone looked at Su Mo and then at Lu Xinglan. Many people's eyes became fierce.

  Why did a man walk out of the goddess's room in their camp?

  Although this man looks good.

  "Ahem, it's me who invited Captain Lu to come over as a guest." "

  After all, Captain Lu did a lot of help to our camp before, so you guys have to express your gratitude."

  Shi Yan spoke to relieve Su Mo's embarrassment.

  However, there are still different opinions as to why Lu Xinglan came out of Su Mo's room looking sickly.

  Some people think that Lu Xinglan is too weak to survive.

  Some people said that Lu Xinglan consumed too much.

  But why are they empty, why are they consuming too much? The colored eyes of those people never stopped looking at Su Mo and Lu Xinglan.

  But most people looked at Su Mo with admiration.

  The goddess is so cruel!

  ! ! !

  Ouch, what are these people thinking?

  Su Mo opened her mouth, wanting to explain, but finally shut up.

  She's not that strong.

  No, she didn't do anything. She's innocent, even more innocent than the radish in the pot.

  Frustrated, Su Mo buried his head in cutting meat.

  The sharp and crisp knife skills made Lu Xinglan feel that what was on the cutting board seemed to be his own meat.

  "Ahem, thank you all for your hospitality."

  Lu Xinglan said, his face became a little gentler, but his eyes were still indifferent and distant.

  The left and right sides of where he is are automatically vacated.

  Even Uncle Lang, who was usually the easiest to get acquainted with, was staying away from Lu Xinglan.