23

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 23: The Cook and the Cow
  Su Mo was trapped by doubts, but she did not press the system any further.

  Even if the system has other purposes, now he must rely on the system to obtain the means of survival and cannot turn his back.

  Another thing, she still has one more thing to confirm.

  Because of what happened outside the base, Aunt Li just made some casual dinner to fill her stomach.

  No one bothered Su Mo.

  The night has deepened, and almost everyone in the camp has fallen asleep.

  Su Mo got out of the house. She looked at the clear moonlight above her head and walked in the dark camp.

  The simple camp looked dilapidated in the night, and someone was guarding the warehouse.

  Su Mo detoured there and then arrived at the place where Wang Qing was now settled.

  After opening the door, the room was dark, and Su Mo groped her way to the bed.

  In the dim light, Wang Qing slept very peacefully, his breathing was calm and strong, unlike the rapid weakness in the evening.

  Turning on the flashlight, there was light in the room.

  Wang Qing was not disturbed, but Su Mo carefully lifted the quilt. She wanted to check Wang Qing's wounds.

  To what extent food can heal, Wang Qing's wounds will tell him the answer.

  But when she was about to take off the gauze, her hand was held down.

  The limbs instantly stiffened.

  Looking up, he saw Wang Qing's piercing eyes.

  "I knew you would come!"

  Wang Qing's voice was firm. Seeing Su Mo's suddenly alert and thoughtful expression, Wang Qing quickly waved his hand.

  "I have no ill intentions, Su Mo, I will never harm you."

  With that said, Wang Qing untied the gauze on his own.

  "My wounds are already healing and the toxins are gone."

  "I will be able to recover in a few days. Su Mo, I owe you another life."

  Wang Qing remembered clearly that since he ate Su Mo's cold salad After eating the ball, a strange power emerged from my body.

  It's very warm, always lingering near his wound.

  When he woke up, he found that the toxins in his wounds had been removed and there was a tendency to heal.

  He is now in high spirits and can even get up and box.

  "Su Mo, don't worry, I will keep it a secret."

  Seeing that Su Mo was still silent, Wang Qing said solemnly.

  Faced with this situation, Su Mo was a little annoyed.

  Sure enough, the people in the wasteland are not simple. Even Wang Qing, a warrior, has the intention of testing himself.

  Yet he came so easily.