012. Action Duel

{A little warning, I don't think this chapter is good. It's very dark, if you know what I mean... I don't know exactly where I was going with this, but it happens, I guess. If you liked it great! If not... It's expected}

{Another quick note: I made some small, important changes to the dialogue in this chapter. It was very dark and edgy. Furthermore, I don't want to work on this chapter anymore, BUT if there are any errors in English like, The character doesn't interact properly or the way they speak is strange, please mention it in the chat.}

.

.

.

.

.

Ikari LP: 8000

Stranger LP: 8000

"Let's make this interesting" He fiddles with his dueling disk, and then a bubble full of cards appears in the sky. Many platforms appear in our environment, taking up space even in this small alley. Strangely, when we draw the 5 cards, that bubble bursts and spreads these cards to all locations.

"My turn." Well, I think I can do something with this hand, but I need to be defensive first. "I set a monster. I end my turn.

"Before you start your turn, explain to me why you two are after kazu- I mean, me?" I quickly correct my mistake.

"...Do you think you're special?" Smiling. He asks.

"No... I just want to know why.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no. You were just the perfect bait." He said.

It doesn't make sense, how would they know about my deck beforehand if that was the case...

"How come you and Ophelia were so familiar with my deck?"

He shakes his head. With the his hand about to draw a card.

"Don't be quiet, say it?!" I pressed on.

Baffled. ''Is that it? Is this how you defeated Ophelia?" He asks, still not understanding.

I don't think he'll say anything more than that... I still want to know why, but what's most important now is winning.

"...Instead of worrying about what I do and what I don't do, why don't you go along with your turn?"  

'Stranger' is very amused.

"You can be very funny, Kazuki, really. But I don't think stalling will get you anywhere."

Huh... Does he really think I'm waiting for someone to save me? Yeah, no.

"Just go already, don't you want to see your girlfriend?"

He seethes closing his fists. When he opens his mouth, he closes it again, taking deep breaths in and out. "You almost made me loose my cool there."

"I know you're the type who likes to hear yourself talk, but I only have so much patience before I go punching everything in front of me." I said.

"I draw." He takes a few seconds to think. "I...normal summon Evilswarm Castor!"

A knight, in his majestic armor, maintains his elegant posture, but a part of his body seems... Distorted.

Evilswarm Castor |Level 4|Dark
Warrior / Effect
ATK 1750 / DEF 550

Evilswarm Castor |Level 4|DarkWarrior / EffectATK 1750 / DEF 550