07. Tag Duel? More like Mary's beatdown

"Professor, why did you called me here?"

"Just a second kazuki."

After the end of the school period, Professor Clark told Kazuki to wait for him at the school's duel arena. The teacher seems to be waiting for someone. And finally, mary, appears in the distance.

"Do you need something from me teacher? And hi kazuki." Mary approaches and looks at the teacher curiously. Kazuki waves back at her.

"Your half right, I need you two to do an action duel. But of course, you can deny it."

"Oh! I don't mind it." Nodded Mary very excited.

Kazuki's eyes flicker briefly to Mary, "Yes..." He said shyly.

"Where is the opponents then? Do we have to wait for them too? But I don't want to... I want to sleep but I'm not tired."

"Watch then? I can't really give you the solution." He smiles apologetic.

I Wave off his worries. "Nah, It's fine. Just having my... 'Moments.'" I mean, being stuck here can be quite... difficult. Yeah, definitely not lonely.

While we were talking, professor presents us two of ours classmates, a boy and a girl. "This one here is jonathan and she is jean. introduce yourselves."

Jean steps forward, "Jean, Arden. Nice to meet you both." She ends her introduction bowing. "I thought that your duel was amazing by the way. Never seen a duel that good since my dad battled my mom!" With stars in her eyes, she gets very close to kazuki. But she doesn't look to have any bad intention...

Kazuki Shutters a little. "T-Thanks y-you. But can you stay a little far from me? your a little too close."

"Sorry!" she walks away from him. "I get a little excited with duels and stuff, even more when I find a duel so cool."

Well... At least she's honest about it. This could be fun! Is it going to be 1v1 or 2v2? I'm excited for it, I hope that it won't disappoint me.

jonathan, I will call him Jon. Come to the front, "jonathan, Beckett. Pleasure to meet you." Jon ends his introduction nodding.

"Using Fancy words are we? So can I! This Beauteous kazuki can't be beaten by some astonishing gentleman! This resorcefoull genious is going to change this mortal world with his Imense Knowledge!!"

"What?!" shouts kazuki surprised.

"Did I do somenthing wrong kazuki?"  jonathan asks, making a worried face.

Kazuki makes a embarressed face, "N-No! I-I mean, no. I just remembered something about home... Sorry for shouting." Kazuki's ears are really red.

Mary approaches him and starts checking him to see if he's really all right. She then makes a concerned, "Are you sure??" and she tilts her head slightly.

"I'm sure. Sorry for worrying..." States kazuki.

The professor with a smile on his face,  "Is good to know that everyone is having fun. It's good to be young." Comented Professor clark.

Kazuki sighed still embarrassed about the whole ordeal. after some seconds waiting for kazuki to calm down, professor continues what he wanted to say. 

Kazuki in the mean time, decided is was a good time to talk with me.

"What was that Ikari???" says an indignant Kazuki

"What was what?" Me feign ignorance.

"You! You suddenly started to embarrass me, why?"

"Kazuki... I think your not ready for the real reason..." I said making a dramatic pause.