Truth Seekers

Lilith POV 💙

After a mission we we're almost getting ready to get home but uncle Blizt was being loud

"Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen."

"Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest."

"I said shuuush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie!" Aunty loona open the portal and momma was waiting for me and daddy

"Daddy let's go." And we almost did until

"GET DOWN!" Uncle Blitz pushed us down I look up and see humans

"LOONA! CLOSE IT!"

'Wait, no!"

"MOMMA!" I screamed crying when the portal closed I help uncle Blitz beat the humans but they tranquilize daddy

"Daddy!" I sob softly but started getting hella angry

"No one messes with my daddy!" I start to go wild but one of the agent grab me and placed me in a containment box I black out.

3 PV

Millie furiously punches the wall, tears in her eyes and making vicious demon screeches, before falling to her knees devastated.

"SHIT! Shit, shit, shit!" Millie wails with her head and hands on the floor. Loona stands behind her with Stolas' Grimoire in her hands, looking concerned.

"You, uh... You okay, there?" Millie suddenly stands up, startling Loona into dropping the Grimoire and holding her hands up defensively.

"What're you doing sittin' there?! The boys and my daughter are in trouble! Open it again!"

"Blitzo was using a total of zero euphemisms, innuendos, or swears. That means it was serious, which means I don't open it until--" Consumed by rage and worry for her husband and boss, Millie grabs Loona by her shirt and yanks her down to face level.

"Open the fucking portal, now!" Loona and Millie gearing up for a rescue mission. Loona zips a backpack labeled "Blitzø's Emergen-C Bag" closed, an angry Millie twirls and lifts a giant double-headed axe with the 'M' in the middle, and Loona transforms to her human form. The portal opens again, and Millie leaps out and lands in a pose while Loona nonchalantly steps through.

"They aren't here...!" Millie drops her axe and falls to her knees again, tears welling in her eyes. Before she can cry, Loona suddenly grabs and lifts her up, bending down to sniff the ground to track where Blitzo Lilith and Moxxie went.

"It smells like they went this way." Loona drops Millie into the backpack and slings it onto her back, then grabs Millie's axe off the ground, resting it on her shoulder.

"Come on... Let's find the dumbass twins and my little Lili."

Lilith POV 💙

Waking up i was hanged from chains