Episode_26

Truth relived shahana shocking truth,..

The same day with lot of misunderstanding between them!

Aarav_then why did you break up with me? (Avneet look aarav directly into his eyes but stay quiet)
Anu_I very well know this is not a reason for your break up..
Jan_because you love him alot.
Riyaz_come on avneet spit it out.
Fai_We are they for you.
Aarav_See this much members is saying you but still you will not say right then leave it we will not force you.But never show your face to me and forgot every thing between us. (Avn with tears seeing him)
Riyaz_you know when you guys lost your baby he is the one who is affected more then you but..
Fai_In front of you he showed himself strong  but you had blame him for the dead.
Riyaz_I never expect this from you avneet singh he one who brought you out of it you know how hard it took to see him normal.
Fai_coming late he had sleepless night eating less but he was sure to make you strong and forgot the past but
Riyaz_You had blame him still now he is guilty for it you know he even try to kill himself but we save him and made him understand and that he become strong but you don't know anything...
Fai_simply blame him for it. That to for his own baby how avn?how would you do it? (Now only three of them came to know about this avneet where guilty tears started to role on her eyes she thought to say the truth to them)
Avneet (crying) _Yes! I am blamed him but that was fake I never thought like that I know the one who took me out it was aarav but....
Anu_Then you break up with him avn?
Jan_If this is the fake reason means then say the truth?
Avneet_because my mom come to know about it. Yes! She came to know about mine  relationship with aarav she the one who said me to break up with him. (Crying badly.... Everyone where shocked anu and jannat never except this from aliya)
Aarav(went near her and sat down with her and he cared her face) _Then you can say me the true reason to me na.
Avneet_because My dad hate love marriage mom don't want to make dad anger and make him to hate me and in that time shaurya bhai and palki bhabhi marriage were held so mom wared me And I thought dad would hurt you so only I  have to this  reason to you. I am sorry
Jan_how come she came to know?
Avn_She took my laptop and saw me and aarav picture together. (Aarav hugged her she hugged him tightly)
Aarav_don't worry She will understand our love I will talk with her. Plz don't break up with me I can't live without you.
Avneet_No I can't also live without you I am sorry for every thing.
Some message pop in Anu phone she opened and saw after seeing it she shout.
Anu(shout) _what the fuck? (Everyone saw her)
Jan_hai what happened why are shouting?
Anu_Dadi is coming. (Now avn and Jan shout)
Riyaz_again why you two shouting what she said wrong your guys dadi is coming right then enjoy.
Avn_you don't know about her she is such a bitch and her grand daughter is a flirter always flirt with different boys.
Riyaz_Atleast be blessed that she just flirt did not sleep with them.
Jan_she may did it Last time she aim kaira di I don't know this time who she is going to aim.
Fai_Is she is dangerous to our sisters?
Anu_We don't know but don't We are they I will protect my both the bhabhi.
Avn_fine guys! It's late if she come before we go means she will scold us for our dressing.
Jan_again traditional!
Anu_We don't have another choice.
Fai_fine! Then let's go.
Aarav_One minute We both solve our problems what about you two? (Fai and Jan saw each other)
Fai_guys now it's time we will talk about it later.
Jan_don't worry we are normal we will say you guys soon.
Riyaz_okay when you guys decided to say us ..
Aarav_say us but one thing you guys remember.
Anv_we are always there for you guys.
Anu_don't forget it.
Fai_never we will forget you.
Jan_thank you for understanding it.
Avn_fine let's go that dadi will come.
Anu_ah(every one went from there aarav was happy same time he was thinking about aliya to)

Next day.,
In KMSK Mansion.,
All of them where tension in KMSK elder's and youngest to.
(Shahana and palki was confused seeing them like this)