Episode_17

Avneet break up...
Continue with true or dare game. (Aryan saw shahana eyes)
Palki_reha spin the bottle. {It landed on prachi and avn}
Shaurya_to sad avn.
Prachi_true or dare?
Avn_True!
Prachi(think for min) _Who you miss in this world the most and why? Is he/she is special to you?
Avn had tears in her eyes but she hidden with a her smile. (Noticed by aarav)
Avn_Yeah! I miss her alot she is very special to me no one had a bond with her more than me we use to talk many things like baby I use to behave like a child.(Remembering her moment with her bady. Tears roll on her eyes)
Prachi_If is hurt you I am sorry.
Avn_na na di nothing like that. I am fine.
Reha_okay! no more argument. We will spin the bottle (landed on nandini and manik)
Ranbir saw nandini.
Nandini (took a breathe) _So truth or dare?
Manik_True!
Nandini(think a lot) _Fine!why do you have great friendship with fab_6?
Manik_First it was fab_5 soon it become fab_6 as navya came into our group as are song writer.My relationship with fab_6 is uncountable I always consider as my family. Even what I have a very thing mixed in fab_6 I have brother as cabir my best friend and buddy as dhruv my sister as navya and aliya as my best friend and soul sister is mukti every thing is mixed in our relationship.
Anu_wow! I want to fab_6.
Manik_Tomorrow in talent hunt program you will meet them. (And saw nandini who has tears in her eyes)
Every one laughed and share there happy moment.
After sometimes all went back to home.

Next day
In Luthra mansion.
Shahana was praying to God that she should to win without any problem.
Preeta_shahana beta don't worry you will win.
Shahana_Ma I know I will win what happened if prachi lose the competition. She will also feel sad then a problem will come.
Rakhi_Shahu you think like this but God will have some plan. We can't change that beta.
Palki_Come on shahana don't be so traditional girl. You can face the future.
Riyaz_see who is saying that when you see shaurya then you will be traditional. (Every one laughed)
Palki_hah hah so funny bhai.
Riyaz_I know that. (She run behind him)
Rishabh_ what behavior is this riyaz? Stop it and ask sorry to her.
Riyaz (stop in the place) _sorry mere bhen.
Palki_Good!
Manik_guys can we leave?
Naksh_yes! No idea to come?
Aarav_ah let's go.
Preeta_all the best. (Luthra brother and sister went from there)

 (Luthra brother and sister went from there)

LUTHRA YOUNGSTER OUTFIT

In KMSK Mansion,...
Every one eating breakfast 🍳☕🍞.
Abhi_all the best princess.
Prachi_Thank you dad.
Disha_ho shahana is also in this competition?
Nandini_ah! Since in her childhood she had waiting for this chance.
Aliya_anyways we are happy if both of them win.
Purab_Aryan are you ready for your competition.
Aryan_ah!
King_this is your final year so you guys should join our company and marriage who you guys got engagement.
Ranbir_great uncle More few months left.
Pallavi_anyways it is getting late.
Anu_Today I will see fab_6.
Avn_you know I had taken picture with them. They are nandini friend.
Jan_Really! Why you didn't say me?
Nandini_come on guys! We are friends that all and today you can see them performance.
Aryan_guys! Getting late. (Every one went to space college)