Scene 6

After Charlotte walked through the portal she ended up in a place that looked very ancient. It was all brown and she could see people using those ring things to create portals but not going anywhere.

She started walking around asking people if they knew where Wong was but no one seemed to know. She wasn't paying attention and she accidentally bumped into someone.

Charlotte:

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I didn't see you there." She apologised.

America:

"It's okay, you weren't the only person not paying attention." America chuckled and so did Charlotte. "I'm America."

Charlotte:

"Charlotte. But you can call me Char if you want." Charlotte said.

America:

"I heard that you're looking for someone called Wong." America asked.

Charlotte:

"Yeah. Stephen said that he could help me." Charlotte replied.

America:

"Stephen? How do you know him?" America asked, as they started walking.

Charlotte:

"Oh erm... he's my father. I just figured that out today since I've been missing for 2 days." Charlotte replied.

America:

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" America said, a little worried.

Charlotte:

"I am now. Thank you for asking." Charlotte answered.

America:

"Well I'm glad you're doing better." America said, chuckling a little.

Charlotte:

"Me too." They both laughed. "What about you? How do you know Stephen?"

America:

"Well he helped me learn how to control my powers after we went through multiple multiverses and I almost died." America answered.

Charlotte:

"Wow! My father really saved and helped you?" Charlotte asked, surprised.

America:

"Don't seem so surprised." America chuckled. "Your father is amazing. He's got magical powers. He's a sorcerer." America said.

Charlotte:

"Who knew someone could have such an amazing father such as Doctor Strange?" They both laughed.

America:

"Hey, I'm heading to get some lunch. Would you like to join? Then after we could go and look for Wong, if that's cool with you?" America asked, as they stopped walking.

Charlotte:

"I would love food, I haven't eaten in 2 days and I could literally eat anything." They both laughed again. Charlotte followed America to where she was going to have lunch.