Prologue

The sun painted the sky in shades of tangerine and rose as it began its descent behind the rugged hills of Badalpur. In this remote Pakistani village, where generations had witnessed the ebb and flow of time, ancient feuds cast long shadows over its history.

In the heart of Badalpur lay the opulent Khan mansion, a symbol of dominance and power for generations. Opposite it, a mere stone's throw away, stood the Malik residence, equally grand and equally steeped in history. These two estates bore witness to the longest-standing feud the village had ever known.

On this evening, as the sun dipped lower, its golden rays cast an ethereal glow over the valley, bathing the landscape in a tranquil light. The rustling leaves of ancient banyan trees whispered secrets of bygone years, as if mourning the bitter feud that had cursed the Khans and the Maliks for centuries.

Amidst this tranquil yet cursed setting, Meerab Khan, with her fiery spirit and dreams of a world beyond these hallowed lands, found herself on an errand regarding the girls school that had recently been created by the Khan Family. The crimson hues of her traditional shalwar kameez were a stark contrast to the earthy tones of Badalpur.

As Meerab walked along a winding village path, she couldn't help but feel the weight of her family's legacy on her shoulders. The Khan name had been synonymous with pride and honor, but it was a double-edged sword, one that cut deep with its expectations.

Little did she know that on this very evening, in the fading light of the setting sun, her path would cross with Murtasim Malik—a man she had been raised to despise, a representative of the rival Malik clan. Their encounter would set in motion a love story that would challenge the very foundations of Badalpur's ancient enmity.

In the tranquil embrace of the Pakistani countryside, destiny was about to unravel a tale of love that would transcend boundaries and rewrite the history of two feuding families.

********************************

I might edit it a bit later but this is the basic plot of the FF i mentioned.