Fall of the Snake Sannin Part 1

The Village Hidden in the Mist was considered one of the most bloodlust desiring of all the 5 great Shinobi nations. Its own Academy was designed to pit students against each other to fight to the death in order to pass the graduation exam at the very end. Even after the incident with Momochi Zabuza killing 100 students and the Mist Council changing the way things are done the place lost none of the potency for terror it had some 10 years or so back. It was the only ninja village out of the others that specialized in swords more then the others did and they made that fact abundantly clear when the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist were founded.

However, now under the current rule of the Mizukage the Mist Village was nothing more then a shadow of its former self. Due to the savageness of the bloodline civil war that was going on no country dare invade it. Why? It was simply out of fear of uniting the entire Country to fight off the invaders before fighting amongst themselves. The negative side of that aspect was that people were dying faster then they did reproducing and even then the children weren't safe.

Especially the ones that had bloodline limits in them, since such children were hated by all due to the Mizukage and the man's older brother of a Water Daimyo.

Now here the group of 4 was, in Mist, surveying the landscape of the place to determine just what the hell to fix first and how to do it.

In the 3 weeks since they all got together Kenpachi, Yachiru, Rin, and Yugito made their way to Watauga to see the Daimyo himself. However, before they arrived they had to use a henge on Yachiru since her appearance would make everyone think it was a side effect of a bloodline she possessed. The girl now looked like she had pink hair with rosy cheeks along with her sheathed sword slung over her back, though it was uncomfortable for her in that regard. The henge also hid her fox tail and fox ears in the overall showing of the illusion, though her general behavior was still the same, much to Yugito and Rin's ever so noticeable displeasure.

Speaking of Rin, she went through the same thing with her tattoos that signified herself as a member of the Inuzuka Clan. While such things may not be noticed by other people or recognized for that matter...it was preferred by everyone to air on the side of caution.

When they spoke to the Daimyo he was every bit the fat pig Kenpachi thought he was, as he had guards all around him, as if someone were to kill him at any moment. It took all of Rin and Yugito's will power not to leap at the man since he had a slave girl at his feet and gold colored throne wearing very little with a semi-bruised and battered face.

Kenpachi had to have Yachiru cover her eyes or to at the very least not look at the poor woman knowing such things would disturb his girl's already developing mind. 'The last thing Yachiru needs to see is someone of the same gender looking like and asking me strange questions, which I dare not answer until she's MUCH older to understand what I say,' thought Kenpachi though when he thought of the words "much older" it would be when he was old and grey on his death bed.

The Water Daimyo had greeted them with fashion of a blusterous host, who did not seem to even care that his Country was in chaos due to the civil war going on or the rebels that were making things difficult for him. It was if the man believed everything was right in his little part of Water Country that was its Capital when even here it looked depressing.

When Kenpachi stepped towards the Daimyo the guards looked at him instantly waiting for him to strike before striking him down themselves. When the fox skull covered boy told the man what he was doing and his lie about the Mizukage trying to overthrow him the man became deadly serious. Inwardly Kenpachi had smirked at the man knowing that when people are serious you have their undivided attention.