Fox Hunt

The power that exploded out from Naruto was intense to say the least as yellow chakra shot out of his body twisting like a cork screw into the air for all to see. Along with this immense tower of yellow chakra came the appearance of a skulls head laughing in a psychotic manner that would put Shukaku to shame.

However, this moment in time that this strange new power revealed itself, only lasted for a couple minutes with the extent of this mysterious phenomenon soon dying as quickly as it appeared.

The difference was that instead of leaving with a bang, it left in a whimper of not silence.

When Zangetsu removed his hand from his eyes to see the aftermath with a shocked look on his face after seeing power coming out of Naruto. The boy's new power had changed how he was dressed as well since he was no longer dressed as Zangetsu was. Zangetsu's vessel was now dressed in a large red and black coat with his hair all spiky in the back with bells of all things on the tallest tips of his hair. The sword in his hands had a jagged edge on one side with a flat edge on the other making anyone who saw it think twice in a fight with such a blade.

Zangetsu also noticed that Naruto, despite being unconscious even had an iron grip on it as if it were all that kept him alive...literally.

'It seems Naruto has taken yet another step towards greatness, but as remarkable as this moment was he cannot stay here for long. That power was felt as far as away as Kohona if not deep into the heart of Iwa and if they knew who this boy was the descendant of they would jump at the chance to kill him,' thought Zangetsu as he picked up the now noticeably heavier Naruto onto his shoulders noticing a sheath for his sword laying not far from him.

Picking that up as well, Zangetsu teleported away from the area to Tazuna's house to the room the family had given his vessel.

(Suna-At the Moment)

At the moment Subaku no Gaara was doing what every Kage whether here or in Iwa do that they hate with a passion, but cannot kill...evil piles of paper. What the boy needed was a distraction of some kind that would allow him if only for a moment leave this pile of papers. Kankuro caught peeping again, Temari having PMS, or even would be ninja assassins sent to kill him to make a name for themselves. ANYTHING!

Never let it be said that Kami never once granted Gaara any of the wishes he ever wished in life.

"Did you feel that my vessel?" said the words of Shukaku, who normally through force of will and the incomplete seal that was powered by it kept the psycho demon at bay.

'How are you getting your thoughts out of my skull? Get out!' thought Gaara dropping his writing utensil and sat still like a statue focusing more of his will into the seal.

"NO! Stop you stupid mortal! I'm not talking to you into killing everyone...for now. I was wondering if you felt that surge of incredible power just now?" said Shukaku, who was fortunate that Gaara stopped forcing him out so they could speak more.

'I felt it, but it's not related to you in anyway so why should it concern me?' thought a slightly curious Gaara before getting up from his desk and walked over to the window to ponder his inner demons words.

That and to get out of doing paperwork.

"Its not related to me in that you are correct, but someone close to you. The one person in all the Elemental named lands that has the strength to give us our first defeat just not too long ago. You know of the mortal I speak of," said Shukaku making Gaara's eyes widen at the realization.