Finn Harries Imagine 2

I was sitting at the pool area on the cruise ship that my parents had brought my sister and

I on a vacation. Barcelona was beautiful and hot but I was going to discover new cities in a couple of days. This cruise ship was amazing; it had so many pools and hot tubs to

choose from. I decided to go in the hot tub where the really cute British guy was in. I had bumped into him earlier when I was getting lunch so it's not like were complete strangers.

Yikes, the hot tub was burning. Maybe, I shouldn't have gone in this one. Now that I'm    sitting down, how should I start the convo.

"Hello." The guy greeted first

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)" I replied

"I'm Finn." he answered

"Have you ever been on a cruise before?" I asked

"Nope, you?"

"Tons of times. I love travelling."

"We have something in common, I love to travel.".

Finn and I continued to talk for a while in the hot tub. You know how they have            warnings to stay in hot tubs for 15 minutes max? Well lets say that we stayed A LOT     longer than that.

"I probably should go and get ready for dinner." I sadly told him

"Same here, do you want to hang out later tonight?"

"Sure, lets meet here around 8:00?"

"See you then."

I was walking back to my room to go get ready when I noticed that there was a guy that looked exactly like Finn in the room in front of me. He should really shut the door to his room.

"Finn?" I asked

"I think you mean Jack. I'm his twin brother. Are you the girl he was hanging out in the hot tub with?"

"He never mentioned that he had a twin... I guess I'm lucky to have two good looking    guys living in front of me. "Well I should probably get going. It's nice to meet you (Y/N)."

***Two days later***

Finn and I were really hitting it off. We hunged out ever since I met him two days go.  He was one of the sweetest, caring guys I have ever met in my life. At the moment, I was waiting for Finn on the deck since we are supposed to watch a movie by the pool.

"Hello love," I heard the now familiar british voice say behind me. He took me by the  waist and turned me around so that I would be facing him.

"Hello Finn." I said blushing madly at his actions.

"Are you excited to watch the NoteBook?" he asked

"The NoteBook? I absolutely love that movie." I said