Chapter 3-Mine??

Pic of Tobiath^^^

Bay POV

~What happened with the guy outside~

"Do you have a brother?"

Suddenly I saw him stiffen he has not looked up since I covered his eyes probably trying to not be pervy...

Which is adorable!

"I don't have any siblings"He said coldly which made my jaw fall to the ground (literally)

Tobi has never used that tone!He must really hate his brother.Which made me wonder...

Did he really tell me everything?

Hmm....

"Okay then" I said nonchalantly shrugging

"Well let's have a vote"I said powerfully turning around to my pack grinning evilly

"Should we keep him?"I said in a playful child voice.I sounded like a child begging to keep for a puppy but it was easily replaced by my evil smirk.

Silence

"Should we kill him?"I said innocently making my eyes pop out I turned to him.

About half the pack growled in approval.I looked to Tobi who has been silent all this time.He seemed to be day dreaming or maybe he was having a flashback.I chose the latter by the was his facial expressions were changing and he had this far away look in his eyes.It hurt me to see my baby like this.But I immediately put on my emotionless mask and continued with the options.

"Or.."I said as a claw replaced my fingernail"Should we go to the mazmorrá "I said dragging a venomous claw down his chest not caring about him hissing in pain.

Everyone growled.

Guess they changed their mind.

Oh how I love my sadistic pack I thought as I smirked evilly.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN"I growled smirking

"Wait no!"My mates melodic voice said.All heads snapped to him since he was talking back to their Alpha.They all growled but immediately shut up as my loud deep threatening growl rang through their ears.

"Mate" I mind linked them.They all nodded in understanding.

"What"I said licking my lips as his cheeks grew red from all the attention he was getting.

"I-I-I-"he looked down and sighed

"He's my brother"He mumbled angrily.

I blinked.

Then again.

"I thought you said you don't have a brother"I replied staring at him blankly.

"I said I have no siblings"

Okay what I'm confused now.

"It's basically the same"

He then growled loudly.

Oh shit.

I think I'm wet.That was sexy as fuck.

"I don't consider him family I don't have any family"He said his eyes turning black.

"Okay then but ...can I torture him?"He sighed

"He's still my blood and I actually have a heart"He said glaring adorably at his brother."So no"He mumbled childishly.

Awwwww that was so adorable,On the outside I probably had an expressionless face but on the inside I was fangirling.Not that I would tell anyone though.I sighed.

I guess I'll have to do this the hard way... I thought to myself.

I focused closely on Tobi looking into his eyes carefully as his thoughts ran freely inside my head

What the cluck is he doing here Wait..He's joining the pack!!!?!?Nooooooo wait maybe I can get Alpha Bay to not accept him..She likes me right? Probably not but it doesn't hurt to try.What if she says no then it would be terribly embarrassing and I would be bullied again.Why does he have to come here all of a sudden ruining everything he already did it before and I almost died.

I let out an audible gasp as I read his thoughts HE ALMOST KILLED MY BABY??????!?!!???OH HELL NO.

Tobi looked at me confused.I looked at the rouge and eerily walked over to him extracting a claw out and tracing his jaw with it ,smirking evilly when I saw his eyes widen in fear.I leaned over to his ear and whispered three words that made him piss on himself.

"I'll end you"I felt the disgusting liquid run down my leg onto my foot but ignored it.Like I said showing emotions is a weakness.

"Clean up the lawn pup"I said as his eyes widen in fear

"O-o-okay A-A-Alpha B-"He was interrupted by my punch.

"Don't say my name pup"I said even if he looked older than me.He replied with a simple nod.I threw him some shorts and went to my bathroom to clean up.

~~~

~Back to 20 questions~

After he had closed the door I had read his thoughts.

Why does she care about me?Im just a weak useless ugly omega

It pains me to see him like this.Maybe we should get to know each other better.

-Skip-

I felt him lean into my touch relaxing his tense muscles as he did so.

"Mine" my wolf Elina growled into my mind

Ours I reassured her.It was then when I realized that Tobi had frozen in spot.I looked at him confused until I realized something.

"I said that out loud didn't I"I look at him

"Yes yes you did Mate"

A.N

Okay this is very short sorry but I've been lazy lately so this is just a filler chapter.

Remember if you want an update just comment!

Thankies Baby Skittles!

One day you'll sprout into a rainbow 🌈🌈🌈

Hehe

-Mimi

-878 words