Chapter 1-The Meet

Tobiath POV

A single tear fell down my face and I let it.It didn't bother me or my health so who cares.Suddenly I heard the door slam.I started panicking as I hear footsteps come towards me.Wasn't this enough???? I almost died for goodness sake.They suddenly stopped right in front of me.I was sitting on the toilet so my legs were unexposed.

"I heard Alpha Bay is paying a visit"I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

My ears perked up at this.Does he mean THE Alpha Bay???The tough cold-hearted most feared female Alpha(and overall Alpha).WHAT IF SHE TEAMS UP WITH MY BULLIES AND HELPS BEAT ME UP??
The thought made me whimper.I then heard feet shuffling.The stall door opened.

"Well if it isn't the useless omega"The last thing I remembered was a fist flying to my face before I blacked out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Who THE FUCK did this to him"I heard someone curse.I then hear someone gulp.She then said more curse words that made my ears and head whimper.I then realized something.This was a very dominant but feminine voice.It was Alpha Bay.She probably wanted me un-bruised and clean so I could last longer as she pounds her fists in my face.I then realized this is probably what she's going to do when I wake up.I decided to play dead by stopping my breathing but letting my heart beat without making it loud making it seem I was dead , a technique I learned after all these years of abuse.I don't know how but she still knew I was alive.What??But this always works on everyone?She started beating my fragile chest when I felt her cold face near mine about to give me mouth-to-mouth I woke up and scrambled away.Her cold hazel eyes held no emotion in them it's like I was staring into empty dark never-ending pits.I felt her about to curse so I went into clean mode.(Clean mode is when his brain immediately changes curse words into clean words before they even come out of the persons mouth.)

"Please don't curse"I whisper in my weak cracked voice.

"DONT EVER DUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DUCKING DO YOU DUCKING PIECE OF POOPOO"I cringed at her choice of words clearly knowing what she meant to say before my brain cleaned her filthy mouth.

"S-sorry"I stuttered my eyes started to water.She sighed.

"I'm taking you with me"She said in a commanding voice.

"B-but why"I said with wide eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY WE'RE DUCKING MA-"Suddenly realization dawned upon her features.

"How old are you?"She said in a calmer tone.

"15 I'm turning 16 in 4 months"

"No wonder"she whispered then rolled her eyes.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not"She said using her Alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha Bay"I said putting my head down in shame.

"Go pack your bags" she said shoo-ing me away.

"I don't have any clothes"I say with a blank face.Anger lit up her features.

"THE WHERE THE INTERCOURSE DID YOU GET THOSE THAT YOU ARE WEARING NOW"

"I got them from a friend"I said weakly.

"What is this friends name"She said in a bold tone.

"A-Abby"She narrowed her eyes then walked away motioning me to follow her.I did as she said.I hopped in her Porsche her booty was sitting like a horse she be ballin on that car driver got her feeling like sports (lol lemme stop pretend he ain't say that). I walked outside and saw a unfamiliar bulky looking bicycle.What a weird/scary looking bike.