🐧Past is Past🐧

Your Pov

The car ride back to the dorms was very quiet. I wanted to say something but I felt like it wasn't my place but Mina unnie started to talk.

"I'm sorry about tonight"

"No, it's okay Mina unnie. I understand the problem, that's why I'm here, to protect you and your members"

"Thanks, also drop the formalities, just call me Mina"

"Okay, also what was the thing you wanted to tell me" I parked the car in the garage and waited for her to talk

"Okay, I'll start from the beginning...."

Flashback 3 years ago

Mina's Pov

I wonder where Sehun is

I walked into his office and he wasn't there. I looked everywhere and he was never to be found, it was like he disappeared but then I heard screaming behind his library wall. I felt all around the wall and pressed some kind of button that opened the secret door. I went inside and followed the path. As I kept walking in the more louder the screams got. My hands started to get sweaty and I was really scared and nervous. Once I got to the bottom, I saw a figure. I got scared and hid behind a wall, the figure turned around and it was Sehun. I got so scared that I ran out of the secret lair, but on the way out I knocked something over.

"What was that" A man said

"I don't know but go look" Sehun said

"Okay" Another man said. They started to head my way but it was too late, they found me and took me back to the lair.

"It's your girlfriend, Sehun" The man said. He turned around and I saw a bunch of blood on his clothes and face, he was also holding a bloody crowbar in his hand.

"Oh" Was all that he said. No emotion just flat, dead

"W-what are y-you gonna do t-to m-me" I asked with tears forming in my eyes. He went towards me and lifted up my chin to make me look at him

"Nothing my darling, I would never hurt you" He said "Take her home"

"Yes sir" They dragged me to the car and took me home and left me. It has been almost a month since I saw Sehun, and now he is a wanted criminal for killing multiple people.

Why would he do this? Why be in a gang and be wanted?

I was at the convenience store and saw him, holding flowers and a box of chocolate for me.

"Happy valentines!"

"T-thanks but I'm sorry Sehun, I'm breaking up with you" His smile dropped and he left. The next day he was on the news and was arrested for murdering 20 men. They said that he killed these men because they flirted with my girlfriend in highschool. "They deserved to die" was what Sehun said before he was put inside the police van. That was the last time I saw him until 3 years later.

End of flashback

"I'm happy that I've ended things with him, life for the past 3 years was so peaceful because I knew that he was behind bars and I was safe. But I found him at the subway and that's where I met you, and you saved me from him getting me again." Y/n didn't say anything and went to hug me. I felt my cheeks heating up. As she was hugging me, she was drawing circles on my back to let me know that I'm safe

"I promise you Mina, that no matter what happens.... I'll be here to protect you and the members from Sehun. I'll protect you even if it kills me.....

Your safe with me"

                             End of chapter 6