Call me Daddy

Kid cornered her as he approached with that shit eating grin of his. Before blocking her escape with both his flesh and metal hands on the other side of her head caging her in.

She rolled her eyes " Seriously, Red?"

He leans forward to nip her on the ear while saying "oh I'm definitely serious" while trailing messy kisses and bites down her neck to her collar bone. A content sigh leave her lips.

It's been 3 weeks since she had the twins and this MF seems to be just way to horny. He keeps forgetting she is out of bonds for another three weeks. Poor Law has been get pounded so much that the he can hardly walk properly most days. Though she tries her best to help him after those intense sessions with Kid.

Kid tugged at her shirt to remove it which she allowed this time. Once he got it off, he tossed it to the other side of the room. He smirked when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. "Hmm someone was eager." Before latched himself onto her left breast. A moan leaving her lips as he used his hand to kneed her right boob. "They are uncomfortable at the moment" she just barely managed to get out.

He hummed as he switched over to the other breast, nipping at it. She winced as milk leaked from her nipples, as he pulled away to admire his work. He left a lot of bites and hickeys, grinning at her while his hands explore her exposed skin.

She again didn't protest for she too miss this, but knew they couldn't get to far.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing him in for a passionate kiss. Once they broke away for air she muttered breathlessly "we can't go any further." She started pulling away from his hold only for him to pull her back into his chest. Lust began to cloud his better judgment. "Call me daddy" he out of the blue said in a seductive voice. She freeze before glaring at him "hell no" Alexis pushed him away. "Why not" he protest. "Just no. That's a huge turn off, red" she quickly gathered up her discarded shirt before leaving the room.

Kid groans in frustration before marching out of the room as well.

Kid grumbled as he marched throughout the ship. He was very frustrated with how things turned out with Alexis. How dare she leave him like this in his moment of need (it's not just one moment, you horny bastard). As he walked passed the med bay room, he happened to notice the door was open. Kid caught a glance of a heavenly site. There sat Law, at his desk leaning over paper work which was a normal thing for him, but what really did it for Kid was the glasses that Law wore. It was a huge turn on for him.

'Fuck' Kid thought as his needy member twitched.

With a growl, he stormed in, roughly grabbing Law by the back of his neck while pushing him into the table with his ass in the air.

Chopper jumped at the sudden intrusion and actions of the hot head "HEY, what are you...."

Kid shot the reindeer a dangerous dark look causing him to flinch.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" KID hollered at the adorable doctor causing him to rush out of the room as if his tail was on fire.

Kid didn't even bother to see if the door was closed before yanking Law's pants down under his butt cheeks. "Eustass-Ya?" Law breathlessly asked. He was still sore from all those other times Kid had railed him. By now he just accepted this was the new normal with his never satisfied lover.

Kid spat in his hand before inserting one of his fingers in Law's hole causing said man to wince at the intrusion. Soon Kid started thrusting it in and out before adding a second one. Law was not prepared when Kid removed his hand to replace it with his throbbing member.

He tried to protest, but it fell on death ears. Kid was to lost in the feeling to really care. Kid slide all the way in and started pounding away. Law groaned in pain.