Chapter 8 : Heart Break Kid

On my way to the pack house I kept looking back to see if Demetri would be following me. When I finally realized that he wasn't going to I felt really sad. My wolf, who's name I discovered is Majesty. Went into a state of depression. Scalding me.
Cursing me out because shes seen so many other wolves lose their mate because of their ' humans '. Telling me to never disrespect the Alpha.
" You're so stupid" she yelled at me again and finally I had enough.
" Look here Majesty , I won't let you keep talking to me that way. He deserved to be told off. And if you dont like it I'll just shut you out." I said to her , hearing a low growl in my head.
" Good , I'm glad we understand each other. " I said to her. Not getting a response back.
I entered the pack house and went straight to the spare bedrooms to decide which one I wanted. Both rooms were beautiful but I decided on the one with the jacuzzi tub and the detatched shower. Its bathroom color scheme was black , white , and gray. The bedrooms was baby blue , black and white. The bed was a king sized one with a canopy its drapes being white. The bedding was baby blue. The walls were black with striped that were baby blue and white. It was beautiful. I wen't to Demetri's room amd started packing my things.

1 hour later I was gathering the last of my bathroom things, when Demetri walked in. He never said one word to me. He didn't even look my way. Instead he headed into the closet and came back out with an outfit amd layed it on the bed. He walked past me into the bathroom never touching me and stripped down and got into the shower.
I heard Majesty howl in my head. I felt my heart breaking.
" Laylah , you have to talk to him." She roared in my head.
" NOW SHE TALKS, " I yelled sarcastically back her.
She ignored me. " Go to my mate
Go to him now. Before he rejects us." She pleaded with me.
" No Majesty , and he wouldn't do that to us . . . Would he ?" I asked. It was that moment that I agreed with Majesty. I had to fix this.
" Demetri . . . Demetri " I called out to him only to be ignored.
" Look , I'm sorry . I shouldn't have disrespected you." I said to him. Once again t, I'm ignored.
" I'm sorry. . Just please don't reject us . " I mumbledy last words and headed back to my new bedroom.
I got in the shower and the tears flowed freely down my cheeks. My wolf howling the whole time. .
After getting out of the shower , I brushed my wet hair into a messy bun and pulled on some track shorts and a tank-top crawled into my bed and cried.

10 minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and close. . . I turned over to see Jayd crawling into the bed with me.
" So this is what heartbreak feels like?" I asked her. She nodded.
" Well I don't want it." I cried.
She held her arms out , I layed on her chest and cried.
" No one does Honey , but we all have to go through it in order to grow and learn from it." She said patting my back while I cried
Cried for 2 hours before we finally drifted off to sleep.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Heyyyy Lovely's ,

Short chapter I know I know. . .
But this is just for updates sake. . Next chapter coming soon :)

-♡Bianca