❀24❀

ANNOUNCEMENT: CREDIT TO @Water_Current FOR THIS CHAPTER IDEA!!!

(I did change up a few things tho there's some alcohol usage in this, it's nothing bad it's just a lot of sappyness)

(Also this is a really long chapter and I mean really long. Word count: 417o 🤯)

3 days passed and you have been at home with Matt, your mom and stepdad.

You took Matt out to go see Steve again since he hasn't seen him in a while. Matt was thrilled to see Steve again. You made sure to go somewhere where no one would try to turn Steve in for being off duty. There's a spot that's far near the toes of the Titan where there's never any emperors coven scouts.

Matt's always looked up to Steve so this was really good for him. It was good for all of you to be together in one place, all the siblings.

You've been staying with your parents some this week too to try and distract yourself from things. You've been overthinking your relationship with Rowan for quite some time, and instead of thinking about him, you can't get your mind off Hunter, I mean you even called him for goodness sake for no reason.

You kind of regret telling Hunter that you're dating Rowan, what if that means he doesn't want to talk to you anymore? Damn it the things you say when your mad.

It's currently 5 pm. So you decide to take a walk in the night. Maybe that will help relax you. Maybe you can talk it over to yourself. Maybe when you come home tonight you'll figure out what you want to do.

You get off your bed and head to the front room where Matt is sitting on the couch. Matt glances at you.

"Hey, I'll be back later tonight, I'm just gonna go on a walk." You say.

"Don't get eaten." Matt says.

"Thanks Matt." You scoff.

You open the door and close it behind you. It's still a bit bright out, looks like it's about to sunset in about an hour or two though which is fine.

You make your way into town. There's usually not many people out in town at this time because everyones already getting home. You sigh and walk around the sidewalk of town.

You wonder if Hunter has called since you've been gone. You kind of hope he hasn't because if he did and you didn't answer you wouldn't want him to worry. Why doesn't he have a scroll so he can text?

Speaking of  scrolls you have a text message. You open your scroll and see who's texted you.

Rowan.

You roll your eyes and open the text.

Rowan: Hey, later this week when you're back I was wondering if we could go somewhere me and you.

You roll your eyes.

You: if it's the bazaar, I swear.

Rowan: No, it's not. I actually finished my thing I'm working on. I wanted to show it to you.

You: you mean your weird big project??? You actually finished it?

Rowan: yeah.

You: why isn't your project back home? It's hidden somewhere?

Rowan: well yeah it's just that I already started working on it at this place so yeah.

You: geez, hopefully it doesn't kill me 🙄

Rowan: it won't, I think it'll help you actually, but not only just you it'll help others as well.

You: I don't get why me and others would need to be helped but.. ok?