❀13❀

"You know it would be faster if we just flew up there instead of taking the hiking route." Hunter says.

"Boo is in my bag, I don't have a way to fly up." You state.

"I have my staff." Hunter says.

"You want me to fly with you?" You ask.

"It'd be faster." He rolls his eyes.

You sigh and you ring out the water in your hair, before replying.

"It's fucking cold." You mumble.

"Do you wanna get on my staff or not?" He says readying up his staff.

"Okay, fine." You sigh.

He pulls his staff out and hops on it. You stare at him for a second, and he taps on the other end for you to sit on.

"What are you waiting for?" Hunter says.

"I hate riding with other people." You say, hopping onto the other end of his staff.

"It's like a 2 minute ride." He rolls his eyes.

You sigh, and wrap your arms around his stomach from behind. He begins slowly hovering and you both begin flying upward.

The wind against your cold wet self is really annoying, it just makes you colder. You hold onto Hunter tightly. His heart rate somewhat picks up.

"It was this way right?" Hunter asks.

You peer your head over his shoulder and look.

"Yep!" You say.

He turns that direction and begins flying down the pathway. He slows his pace to look for any traces of his notes and your bag that you both dropped.

"Right there." You point.

He flies downward and gently plops down against the grass. You both look both ways to double check if any of the fire bees are still lingering.

You unwrap your arms from him and hop down on the grass. That's when you see your bag and you run over and grab it, wrapping it around your body.

"Let's see if I have what'll fix that bee sting." You say going through your bag.

Hunter picks up his notes and lays down against a tree. He continues writing in them as you look for the supplement you need.

"Here it is." You smile and pull out a potion.

"And what potion is that?" He asks.

"It's a mix of healing, with some ice cubes in it, for a cooling effect." You say.

You pop the bottle open and make your way over to him. He's up against the tree so you sit down next to him, then he automatically turns his body the other way for you to get a good look at the sting.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"It just burns." He replies.

"Okay, hold still." You mumble, readying the potion.

"Sorry if this stings." You say in advance.

You gently pour some of the potion against the sting, he squeezes his eyes shut, and allows you to pour it.

"There you go, it should heal up in a few moments." You say popping the cap back on.

"Thanks." He says softly.

You put the potion back in your bag and sit down next to him. You warm up your hands and hold them up to the back of his neck to continue healing them. You glance over at his notes.