𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍†

✞𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂✞
⌜┄┄┄┄┄°「✮」°┄┄┄┄┄⌟
A beautiful, but deadly creature that befriends their saviors.
⌜┄┄┄┄┄°「✮」°┄┄┄┄┄⌟

"AAAAHHH!!" A scream echoed throughout the Manor, hurting your ears as you look around covering them with your hands. No body else seemed to have heard it yet. Great...

The door suddenly burst open, as a person on a cart came rushing in. Unfortunately the cart came rushing at you, hitting you in the head and falling on top of you.

The tea on the cart fell on Finny, burning him in the process, "Ow! Hot! Hot! Hot!" He exclaimed in pain. Meanwhile you were still laying on the floor as blood started dripping from your forehead. This is fine.

As you lay on the floor completely unnoticed the person rushed to Finny

As you lay on the floor completely unnoticed the person rushed to Finny. "A-ah! I'm so so sorry! I'll wipe it off!" They tried to pick up a napkin from the table, which resulted in them also grabbing the table and dragging it, pulling all the food on the table to the floor.

The person shrieked as Bard went over to the Master l. "Young Master, why did you decide to take in such a useless idiot?" He asked, "Like you're one to talk." Ciel replied. He sighed, "This was one big miscalculation." He said, thinking back to something.

"I thought Sebastian would be the one inconvenienced and ot wouldn't affect the rest of us all, but..." He groaned.

With all this happening, you had gotten up as the wound on your forehead started to heal, although the blood was still there.

"I am truly sorry for all I am causing." The person apologized. "There is really no way to atone for my sins but to commit suicide!!" The exclaimed, ready to plunge a knife into their throat.

"Wait! Don't be rash!" Bard yelled, "When did they get a knife?" Mey-rin asked. Just then, Sebastian put his hand on their shoulder, "You do not have to die." He said. "If you stabbed yourself and bled everywhere, it would be an even larger job to clean up." He stated.

(Omg that is so thoughtful of you😐)

"Sebastian, how kind you are..!" The brunette gasped. "At any rate, to be bringing this farcical tea to the young master...." Sebastian sighed.

You went over to Mey-rin, lightly tugging on her uniform. She looked down at you,"Gah! Oh you poor thing!!" She took a clothe out of her pocket and lightly dabbed your head.

"There, that's better, yes it is!" Mey-rin smiled at you and held your hand. "Take note: the amount of tea leaves you put in should relative to the number of people, with one extra for the pot." Sebastian informed.

"One pint of boiling water for every two portions is probably the best amount." He continued as Bard, Finnian and Mey-rin began taking notes. The tall brunette blushed at the raven haired butler.