𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀†

♰𝙒𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾۞

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫
A beautiful, but deadly creature that discovers their saviors.
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Drip...drip....drip

You squint your closed eyes, slowly opening them. You groaned as you look around, sitting up and stretching.

You could here your bones cracking a bit as you get up and lean against the rock you slept under. You let an exhale leave your nostrils. Looking around, you decide to take a walk around the area.

Walking around, you hear the birds tweeting, flying around in search for food for their small feathered children, looking down to the ground, you see different bugs of different kinds.

You knelt down and picked one up, it looked pretty, its black armor that would glisten heus from pink, blue, green, and purple whenever you rotated it. You soon put it back down as it hurriedly crawled away.

You continue walking in the moist muddy floor, the leaves crunching under your bare feet. You look down to notice your knee has completely healed. The wound is gone, no blood, no bone, nothing. You hummed to yourself as you kick it around a bit, no pain either, great.

You strutted in the woods, stopping at a river. You knelt down and ducked your head in the waters, washing out your hair and hands. You look further down deep and spotted a fish, swimming down the stream on its merry way.

Your eyes turn into slits, stopping all movement, waiting for a good moment to strike. You waited, and waiting, until the right moment.

Faster than the speed of light, you snatched the fish, grabbing him with your mouth. Unbeknownst to you, a little rabbit crept up on you across the river.

 Unbeknownst to you, a little rabbit crept up on you across the river

You lift your head up, making eye contact with the little creature. Your eyes returning to its normal shape as you stared for what seemed like centuries.

A little rustle sound came from behind. The rabbit ran away as you growled at whatever was behind the rustling bushes.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

The sun shined through the curtain covered windows, there layer a sleeping boy with dark blue hair.

Just then, footsteps echoed throughout the hallway outside the closed door. The door opened, revealing a man in a black tail coat suit, black hair, and reddish-brown eyes.

"Wake up, Young Master." The butler said, opening the curtains. Walking over to the tea he placed on the night table, taking the teapot and poured tea into the cup.

Lighting up the room with the sunlight, he began saying what the young lad's breakfast was for the day. And his schedule that consisted of work, lunch, work, supper,work, dinner, and then, sleep.