nineteen.

QATAR, one of the most anticipated races of the season

QATAR, one of the most anticipated races of the season. The grand prix with an early qualifying and a sprint shootout for extra points. A night race, a fan favorite. It was also the weekend that would decide if Max is a third time world champion. There is no doubt that he won't be champion, he has the fastest car and has the most points.

At the end of our trip in Monaco, Lando decided to invite me to his first race back. His wrist injury finally healed. Alex Palou the reserve driver for McLaren didn't score any points for the team, so Lando is determined to get a good result.

Land and I walked into the paddock this morning. I didn't think there were so many photographers but I was wrong. On every side there was one. Lando pulled me closer, so I wasn't bothered with the camera's that much. We walked to the McLaren motorhome. I went to the lounge and Lando to his drivers room.

I had already texted Charles that I was here for the weekend and that we should catch up. So after his meeting we are going for a coffee and walk around the paddock. Until he needs to get ready for the 1st free practice. After a hour, I received a text from Charles saying I should go to Ferrari.

So I grabbed my bag and walked to the familiar red building. He was already standing in front of the building with two coffees in his hands.

"Italian coffee is the best, here." Charles handed me the warm cup of coffee. "How have you been?" He asked me.

"Good. I've been in Monaco for a while and I'm starting college in a couple of weeks." We both start to walk around the paddock. "How about you?" I asked Charles.

"Very good actually. I met someone." He announced "Her name is Alexandra."

"I'm so happy for you." I give Charles a side hug "So how about you and Lando?" Charles asks me with a big smirk.

A blush crept on my cheeks. Our week in Monaco was magical.

"We are doing good."

"Official yet?" He asks intrigued.

I shake my head. Lando and I didn't talk about it yet. We didn't talk about where this thing is going. He just kept repeating about, how he thinks it's going somewhere great. Not really what a girl wants to hear but it's fine.

"We don't really talk about it. I think he's just protecting himself." It was more of a reassurance for myself.

Charles and I walked around until he had to get ready. I found my way back to the McLaren motorhome. In time to watch the first free practice.

 In time to watch the first free practice