two.

AFTER THE SCIENTIST, two very happy songs came on

AFTER THE SCIENTIST, two very happy songs came on. So the mood changed from blinking away tears, to a smile and hands in the air.

Imogen and the boy still stood next to each other, but they were both dancing with their group. Olivia noticed her best friend looking at the boy next to them. It was quite a cute sight.

When hymn for the weekend ended, Chris read the signs in the crowd and talked with the stadium.

"So I need two people stage here, who wants to come on?" Chris casually asked the crowd.

Everyone started screaming around her. Of course Imogen wanted to be up there, but she wasn't gonna be picked out of thousands of people.

"This is your chance." A soft voice whispered next to her ear.

Imogen looked at the boy confused. He went a little trough his knees and asked her to sit on his shoulders.

"Just yell and pull out your phone asking for a song." He yelled as she climbed on his shoulders.

Imogen quickly scribbled the text "Please sing Cry Cry Cry with us" and held it up. The boy beneath her looked at the text and then back at Chris Martin.

"Ah yes, the girl with the phone and the boy." He pointed to Imogen and the curly brunette.

The boy lowered himself to the ground for Imogen to stand back up. Imogen gave her purse to Olivia- who was almost crying of happiness seeing her best friend living her dream.

The boy grabbed Imogen's wrist and went over to the stairs that led to the round stage. Chris greeted them both with a hug and invited them to sit around the piano next to him.

"What is your name?" Chris asked Imogen.

She felt really overwhelmed but got snapped back to reality when he asked her the question.

"Imogen." The brunette replied.

Chris asked the same question to the boy next to Imogen.

"Lando."

"Nice to meet you both. So do you know each other?" Chris asked curiously.

"Not really, we met once last year." Lando responded in the microphone. How is he not nervous? Imogen thought to herself.

"Well, I saw the request on your phone and I would like to sing it with you." Chris looked at the two. A big curling up on Imogen's lips.

Chris started playing with some notes on his piano and sung the first lyrics.

In a book about the world
Called The luminous things

There are trees and flowers growing
While Jizo Bodhisattva sings

"When you Cry Cry Cry baby." The three sang together. Imogen kept her voice small, she didn't want to embarrass herself trough bad singing. Only Lando and Chris could hear her.

So i'll never, never let you go
When you Cry Cry Cry baby

Imogen heard Lando hum the song next to her. He was just as nervous about singing on a big stage.

The song wasn't very long and had to end eventually.

"Thank you for singing with me." Chris thanked the two. "One last question, what song were or are you too the most excited about?"

"Yellow." They both said at the same time.

Chris thanked the both as the two exited stage eventually. Lando holding onto her wrist again. Not wanting to lose her.

The band played Charlie Brown and ever glow after the two were back in front of the stage.

Just a couple of minutes and they're favorite song will play.

"Nice to meet you, by the way Lando." Imogen put out her hand for him to shake. He did.

"You too, Imogen." A big smile plastered on his face.

"Were gonna sing yellow together and you know it." He stated. Receiving an small nod from the brunette.

And if he planned it, the lights went out and all their bracelets turned yellow.

The two of them averted their gaze towards the podium.

Olivia looked at her best friend, noticing the big smile on her face. She took a quick photo and brought her focus back to the podium.

ABOUR A HOUR LATER the stadium started to look empty. Imogen didn't wanna leave just yet and waited for a few minutes. Lando and his group were still next to them finishing their drinks.

"Imogen we have to leave, the tube leaves in fifteen minutes." Olivia said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, okay."

Imogen put her phone into her purse and walked over to the group of boys. She tapped Lando on his shoulder and waited for him to turn around.

A smile forming on his face when he realized it was Imogen.

"I didn't wanna leave without saying goodbye and thank you." Imogen explained.

"I had fun tonight, and thank you for making it more fun." Lando said. One of his friends sarcastically saying that they weren't fun.

The two said their goodbyes, as Imogen was walking out of the stadium, she cursed herself for not asking his phone number.

Olivia and Imogen took the tube back home and went to sleep after. As did Lando with his friends.

An unforgettable night but most of all an unforgettable meet.

- sorry for late post I just got a new phone, and I need to work almost everyday.