~•°•Truth•°•~

Author's pov

Tony:-  then what is this................

He said as he flicked his phone and a hologram of a body structure appeared.

Tony:- you have something to say?
He raised his brow with a serious face that was unusual for him...

Yn:- i dont know what is this and what you are talking about..........
She turned in another direction.

Tony:- you very well know what i am talking about Sehgal......
He said coming infront of her, making her look at him. Amd him using her last name was a rare thing for her as he never addressed her with her last name.

Yn:- i don't know. These are just some cracked bones that i must have got from some of my missions. And that's nothing serious.
She said looking down.

Tony:- This is not about your cracked bones sehgal. And you having a taser just near your heart is a VERY serious thing..
He said with a voice mixed with concern and seriousness.

Yn:- fine... im sorry i was about to tell you. Sachi pappa kasm.
She said holding her throat (like how we do when we swear)

Tony:- that's actually good but tell me one thing are you swearing on me or on barnes.....

Yn:- you can think whatever you want.
She said shrugging her shoulders.

Tony:- you know the offer still stands........................................................Mahir Stark and yn Stark is really powerful. 
He is with a cocky smirk and raised eyebrow.

Yn:- sehgal is alright.
She said boringly.

Tony:- And to tell you that I have some ideas that we can take that taser out before someone activate it.........
He said trailing off.

Yn:- and....... how?
She said in the same tone.

Tony:- I need a full body x- ray.
He said determined to take that thing out of his DAUGHTER'S heart.

Yn:- k...
She said lost somewhere.

Tony stand a step away from her and make her stand straight ready to take a x-ray of her body. He wears his EDITH glasses.

Tony:- EDITH.

EDITH:- boss..

Tony:- I need a full x-ray of her.
He said reffering to yn. And a blue light come out of the glasses and the glasses starts it's work and soon there was a beep in his watch he forward his hand and like before a body again appear but this time with clear x-ray. He looks at it and then said.

Tony:- it's really complicated. If that Dr.cho Was still alive we could have done it much fast.

Yn:- hmmm..

They both were standing and talking but suddenly someone come to the balcony and it was.......................

Suga:- Hey, your mother is calling you.
He said in a very cold tone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a silence for some seconds
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suga:- BTW Im still wondering that how taehyung Namjoon. And Jungkook still didn't asked you to sign their posters.
He said in his usual cold tone. Eying Tony, to which Tony just smirked. While yn rolled her eyes.

Yn:- you just boosted his ego more.
She muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes.

Tony:- Ok Mr yoongi you can go we are coming.
Suga left after humming in reply.

Tony:- and kid a good news Peter is going to stay here with you for some time.
Hearing this yn's eyes sparkled with excitement.

Yn:- REALLY.....
She asked excited.

Tony:- yes.. He is gonna be a migration student in your school........

Yn:- what really why didn't he told me?   

Tony:- wonder why he didn't..
He shrugged his shoulders

Yn:- but still.  I'm so happy.

Tony:- ik now let's go or else the cake face will throw another tantrum.
He said rolling his eyes. They both left from there. And went to the hall where everyone was waiting for them.

When they reached there they saw BTS Yuna Mr Kim Mrs Kim Mr cha  Mrs cha. And other Avengers. As soon as they reached there Morgan ran towards them Tony opened his arms but Morgan jumped on yn's arm making Tony go in his overdramatic nature. He gasped wide eyed placing his hand on right side of his chest.

Tony:- ouch.... it hurts....
He said while placing his hand on right side of his chest.

Yn:- heart is in left side Dumbo.
She said making others laugh and Morgan giggle.

Mr Kim:- Mr stark it will be a pleasure for us if you stay some days at our place.

Tony:- Mr Kim as much as I would love to stay here I can't cause paper needs to manage the company and I have some important work important things to make.
He said.

Morgan:- daddy please.... can I stay more with my yn?...please I want to stay here can we not stay here? ..... please I promise I will be a good girl please.
She said showing her puppy eyes trying to melt him and succeeding .

Tony:- fine...
He sighed rolling his eyes while Morgan let out a sequel of excitement .

Peitro:- she knows how to make him agree.
He said in his heavy Russian accent and letting out a laugh making others agree.

After this they all went outside the venue and it was time to go everyone was going to Kim mansion. Mr and Mrs Kim sat in one car. Tony, paper, Steve, peitro, Wanda, vision,  laura, lila and mahir sat in one limo while Yn Peter had to sit with BTS and Yuna. Bucky wanted to sit with yn so he also sat with them.

______________________________________

I'm back from hostel..

And thank you to all who were waiting for update.

And from now on the updates will be even slower cause I'm a hostler and won't be able to write much. Cause they don't allow phones. So........ Yea.

Bye bye
Thanks for reading.
Love you all and from now on I'll try to write even cooler chapters....

Bye bye