STALKING?

Author pov

As BTS and Yuna reached inside they saw many students gathering around someone. When they went towards the crowd they found a boy beating someone mercilessly and a girl and two boys watching them. But they ignored them and went away from there to do their own things.

TIME SKIP

As Yn and Mahir reach there they were welcomed with annoying high pitched voices. As they reach inside the bell rang and they went to their classes.

Yn got in her class and sat on the second last bench,near the window. She put her airpods on and put her head down on the table. After some time she felt someone sitting near her. She looked besides and saw her DEAR BROTHER JUNGKOOK looking at her with a stupid grin.

Jk:- hello soon to be little sister.
He said with a mocking tone, the stupid grin never leaving his face .

She rolled her eyes and again put her head on the table.
The teacher come and started teaching. After some time a paper ball hit Yn's head she looked up pissed to see her dear brother looking at her. She then ignored him and again put her head down. But he did not stop. He kept hitting her with paper balls. Once,twice,thrice. Now she had enough she stomped her foot on on his.

JK:- ahhh.............
He hissed in pain.

Teacher:- is something wrong Mr. Jungkook.

Jk:- n-no, nothing. I think some bug bit me.
He lied because If he had told the truth to that teacher, it would have hurt his pride.

Yn smirked

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

Yn went to cafeteria with Mahir and sat with txt.

Soobin:- how was your class.
He asked them.

Every one ex.soobin:- it was fine.

They chit chat for a moment untill yn's eyes looked at a certain table.

Yn:- uh.. hyungs I'll be going to my friends

She said and left,and went to them without waiting for their answer.

Yn:- what the hell are you guys doing here. And how the hell did you find I was studying here.

She wishper yelled at the people on that table while sitting down next to them.

???:-. Uhh.... Umm..... We kinda stalked you....

Yn:- seriously...... You are unbelieveable.......

???:- uh.. sorry?

Yn:- leave it.... What are you doing here?

???:- keeping an eye on you

Yn:- ugh.... I hate you guys...

She said with a playful manner.

????:- love you too king.....

Yn:- shut up Dan..... Hyung

Dan just cheekily smiled at her while she rolled her eyes...

--------------------------------------------------

Sooo.........

It's been long since I last updated.. it's because I didn't had any motivation and I was working on another fanfic so didn't get time to write this anyway it's was written in hurry so I don't have expectations with it

And I have few new ideas to add in this ff. I don't know what have gotten in me..

So I'mma add those ideas. they are related to love interest of Yn.

And there is gonna be someone who is a mother figure to yn.

And a big plot..

So that's all I hope you liked this chap..

Bu bye~