20

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was my attempt at writing a completely original scene and while I've done a good part of it, I suffered from extreme writer's block and I couldn't finish it.

I was starting to lose motivation so I ended up moving on to the chapters I could write so this wouldn't end up forgotten in my Google Drive like every other piece of writing I've ever attempted before. 

FOR NOW, here's a really quick summary so I can keep going with this:

Hunter and Astera have been separated from the others by a huge rockfall. They try to find another way out, Hunter nearly falls to his death after another earthquake, Astera saves him with the Force, revealing what, and who, she is to him. He plans to out her to the Batch, she begs him not to (for what reason? We don't know yet), they find a highly valuable stash of thorilide, they talk (A LOT) about Order 66, her decision to leave the Order, etc. They find the exit, there's another earthquake and they make it out just before the exit collapses behind them. Hunter then agrees to keep her secret if she tells them herself sometime. That's it.

Sorry about the really uninteresting summary, I fully intend to come back and finish writing the chapters once I have finished everything else I can. Everything else is still fully written btw, and will continue to be published. Thank you for bearing with me.

EDIT: Done 19 now, 20 will be updated later coz it had way more gaps.