▻𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄

────── ✵✵✵ ──────

────── ✵✵✵ ──────

SYNOPSIS:

Esmeralda Rivera was the daughter of forbidden love. Her mother was a princess, next in line to rule her kingdom when she turned of age. Her father was a pirate, sailing the sea to find as much treasure as he could. Their lives were not supposed to cross paths, but the impossible happened. Her father would come back to the princess' small island home and sneak past the guards to see her. Her mother looked forward to the nights she spent with the pirate. He made her feel alive and she made him feel wanted.

Then Esme was born.

The pirate decided to spend more time in the princess' kingdom. He wanted to know his daughter and help raise her to become a future royal or a future pirate. But after a rival crew tracked him to the small island, putting the princess and Esme in danger, the pirate vanished. Years went by as they waited for him to return, but he never did. Soon, the princess contracted an illness that had no cure, leaving Esme alone in the world. Little did she know that her father's rivals were still on the island, waiting for the right time to strike. And they finally did.

Now Esme was on the run.

Gone was the little girl who would play dress up with her mother and sword fight with her father. Gone was her smile and light, leaving nothing but a cold, lost soul in its place. It took Esme a long time to adapt to her new life. She had to learn to hide in the shadows and remain unseen. For if she was spotted, her father's rival crew would be alerted of her whereabouts. Esme had to learn to constantly look over her shoulder and defend herself in a way no pirate would expect. She needed to learn how to survive on her own.

But that all changed when Esme met a very strange crew.

OR

In which Esme Rivera gets
sucked into an adventure
after trying to steal a map.

────── ✵✵✵ ──────

GENERAL INFORMATION:

MAIN CHARACTER:
Esmeralda "Esme" Rivera

MAIN CHARACTER:Esmeralda "Esme" Rivera

FACECLAIM:
Marina Moschen

LOVE INTEREST:
Roronoa Zoro

TROPES:enemies to friends to loverslovers in deniallost soulsslowburn

TROPES:
enemies to friends to lovers
lovers in denial
lost souls
slowburn

TIMELINE:
season 1 - ?

STAND-ALONE

────── ✵✵✵ ──────

Let me know what you think!

────── ✵✵✵ ──────