Let me wet you

A shorter one because I have exams.

Dom!Louis Sub!Harry
Bdsm relationship
Obedient Harry
Piss kink
Mild degrading

Prologue:
Louis has the sudden urge to try something new with Harry.

Or

Where Harry is way too obedient to deny Louis' command.

Chapter:

"Ugh!" Harry felt something move behind him. He was too deep in sleep to understand anything.

He start surfacing back to consciousness when he felt light squirming behind him. He was incredibly warm and comfortable. But the light shufling was bringing him back to a wakeful state.

"Mhmm, ugh!" Harry could make out it was low moans coming from close by his ear. He felt someone's breath fanning his neck. It was a rather quick breath.

His sleep started leaving his tired eyes as he started to comprehend what was going on. He started squirming in his half sleep. Tired limbs trying to move around.

He realised there's a hand around his torso and that it was a skin to skin contact. That means he was naked he thought to himself.

That thought made him a little more awake and aware of his state. He opened one eye and realised that he was infact naked with a full bladder, a throbbing headache and a morning wood

He became more aware that the shuffling was actually another body right behind him. "Louis" Harry mumbled.

It went straight to Louis' cock. Harry realised that Louis was also sporting a morning erection and was rubbing it against his bare ass cheeks.

"Louis?" Harry questioned. Louis' hand wrapped tightly across Harry as he leaned in to talk in his ear.

"Good morning love. Sorry to have woken you up so early princess." Louis said and let out a strangled hiss at the overwhelming sensation of rubbing against Harry's arse.

Harry rocked back against Louis as he looked at the time on the small alarm clock on the bedside table. It was just 6:15 in the morning.

"Lou, we just fucked 2 hours ago." Harry groaned as he felt his head throb from the hangover of last night's activities.

Him and Louis had been to they're friend's birthday bash. It was one of those basic high school parties.

Crowded kitchen with junkies stuffing their noses in the corner with God knows what. Loud music thumping in every nook and corner of the place.

Alcohol in red cups being passed around. People dancing and couples literally eating each other's faces while dry humping shamelessly anywhere.

Louis and Harry were no different. They had been drinking with their friends all night and grinding hard against each other on the dance floor.

Louis got so aroused, he fucked Harry really hard and forced him to cum twice. Harry being the obedient little sub did just as he was told.

The had just slept around 2 hours ago before Louis woke up with his erection being uncomfortably pressed against Harry's back.

He didn't think much before tightening his grip around the younger lad and rubbing his throbbing member against his arse cheeks.

"Princess I'm too horny already. Are you not going to help me?" Louis asked. He was a little hesistant that this would be too much for Harry because he came twice not long ago.

But Harry being the obedient little sub he was just nodded. "I will Lou, I'll take care of you" Harry muttered.

Harry turned around and pushed Louis on his back. He crawled down towards the edge of the bed by Louis' legs.