Wet little baby

Dom!Harry Sub!Louis
Bdsm relationship
Age play/little headspace
Piss play
Male Lactation

Prologue:
Harry gets turned on by watching Louis peeing himself.

Chapter:

Harry has been out for 4 hours helping his best friend Leah shop for her wedding. Driving across town with her to her first fitting, to book a wedding cake and also meet party decorators for her reception ceremony. He is now sitting on a couch waiting for Leah to choose gowns with her sister for her bridesmaids.

He is rather bored with all the chattering and squeals and frowns and dissapproving grunts coming from them while looking at different types of gowns. "Harry do you think purple looks more sexy or magenta" asks Leah's sister Laura giving him a questioning look. "Uhm! I don't know, I think magenta" he says without taking much interest.

Laura and Leah go on for a while with their gown picking and placing back procedure occasionally asking Harry for his opinions. Harry slouches back into the couch out of his brain bored. Just then he recalls that there is something he can do to get him through the day.

He chuckles and pulls out his phone from his back pocket. He opens the app for the remote of the vibrating butt plug he placed in Louis last night when they went to sleep. He smirks and works through the app to go to the speed setting. He hits on and sets it to a medium vibration. Soon he starts playing with the speed of the plug. He knows that it will have Louis thrashing with how good it feels.

At home, Louis is sitting at the dining table with papers laid out in front of him. His crayons spread all over the place as he coloured pictures of Disney princesses. He woke up this morning feeling little. When he looked to his side Harry was gone. It upset him but he knew his Daddy was a busy man and did mention about going out to Louis already. So little Louis decided it was better to patiently wait for his Daddy to come home.

He was not changed into a nappy or put into his little clothes because Harry had been out and he didn't know how to do it himself. So he was sitting in his black boxers from last night and one of Harry's old tshirt.

It was when Louis was fully focused on not getting the colour outside the border of the outline when he jolted suddenly and his crayon lightly smudged across the line. He grunted and let the crayon slip out of his grip as the butt plug started vinrating voilently against his prostate. Even though he was in his little space his body reacted like that of a teenager which he was. He was only 18 years old submissive who lived with his dominant boyfriend Harry who was 22 years old.

Louis started growing hard with the abuse being done on his prostate at such an unexpected level. He was leaking precum in his boxers but didn't understand if it was because he wanted to cum or piss himself. He couldn't pee without the help of Harry in his little space.

Louis began moaning and thrashing around in his chair when Harry kept changing the speed of the toy inside him. When Harry was a little distracted and the kept the vibrations at the lowest speed, Louis took the chance to crawl to the couch of the living room. Louis was currently alone in the house. They had two servants who were off doing some work in the backyard after one of them had given Louis milk in his beaker with some cookies so he wasn't hungry.

Harry once again started the toy after some time and this time kept it in it's highest speed until he knew Louis must've cum. And he was right Louis did cum. Untouched and right in his boxers. All sticky and wet. After catching his breath he got tired and just fell asleep like that.

When Harry got home, he looked around for Louis, then found him laying on the couch. He saw the wet spots on Louis' underwear and smirked. "Lou wake up love." He tried to wake Louis up. When Louis opened only one eye he looked at Harry and jumped up on him. "Daddy. Oh daddy I missed you so much. Louis was so bored." Harry wrapped his arms around his baby and cooed at him. "Oh baby. Sorry daddy was busy all day. But I'm home now so we can cuddle and do whatever you wanna do." Louis smiled at that and asked "Can we watch a movie daddy please." Harry smiled and pulled his baby out of his embrace "Yes love whichever you like."