✧Chapter.23✧

Explosions and gunshots boomed from the large flat screen they owned in the house. Ben sat on the couch, aggressively mashing all the buttons. Y/n sat snuggly in the corner of their couch, reading through a book while occasionally glancing at the T.V.

Masky stood by the steps of the staircase, arms crossed while he watched the two chat in the living room. Y/n had been all his in the night prior. Free to roam his hands and lips anywhere he wanted. She was stunning in every way possible and he made sure to mark her body up, so that people knew she was his.

The girl stood, placing the book on the small coffee table before making her way to the front door. "Where you off to princess?" Masky inquired. She rolled her eyes jokingly at the nickname. "For a walk, it's quite stuffy in here. I won't be long!" she responded as she began to lace up her shoes.

"You're crazy–" "Aren't we all?" she laughed as she stood up. "You're literally being targeted by some sick freak and you're going on a walk alone?" he quizzed while folding his arms. "I'll be fine–" "At least take me with you!" he begged.

He took her hands in his before interlocking their fingers. "I just got you and you want me to lose that? You've tormented me enough." he said barely above a whisper. Y/n's smile faltered for a second before she reached up to his face.

She placed the palm of her hand against his cold mask. "I'll be just fine Tim." she reassured before letting go of his hand. She turned quickly and left out the front doors before he could grab her again.

She sped into the depths of the woods, just in case he had decided he wanted to chase after her. If anyone was going to catch this fucker it'd be her. She had precisely waited until the sun began to touch the horizon before leaving.

She still wore her loungewear, with a gun strapped into her waistband. The night was frigid but she stayed strong. A little cold wouldn't stop her sporadic plans tonight. She shivered as she stepped over some thick tree roots that seemed to inch above the soil and snow.

The sky was clear of clouds tonight, despite this the moon was gone. A new moon with three stars that shone brightly. No–two stars, one was merely an airplane flying above the land. Even if the sky looked like an endless void, those two stars still stayed.

As she slowly brought her gaze down from the sky she stared at a familiar looking face. "Hello Jeffery, lovely evening isn't it?" she smiled. He huffed, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Why did you ask me to come out here–" "I know." she interrupted. His eyebrows furrowed as he took a step forward. "Know what?" he asked. "I. Know." she stated sternly. He scoffed a bit, "I have no fucking idea what you're implying right now but–" he began before lunging at the girl.

She landed on her back with a strong thump, knocking the air out of her lungs. His pale boney hand held her throat while the other held a knife. She could feel the cold metal against her face, along with the burning sensation from the cold ice beneath her. "You've been nothing but the worst since I've met you that night." he breathed out.

His carved smile distorted as his true mouth frowned in anger. "I've done nothing to you purposefully." she choked out. His hand squeezed harder as she clawed at the hand with her left. "Doesn't matter if you did or not, you've ruined me and my life!" he yelled.

Her right arm snaked to the waistband of her sweatpants. This action didn't go unnoticed however. His knife struck her hand, causing her to drop the gun. Her choked scream echoed off the many dead trees.

Her blood spilled onto the half melted ice and snow, staining its purity. Her face scrunched, his knife basically nailed her into the ground by her hand. In a swift motion she kneed him in the crotch causing him to double over in pain.

She gasped for air, feeling slightly dizzy from the blood rushing to her head she yanked the knife out of her hand before slamming it into his thigh. He hissed in pain before attempting to grab the knife out.

In protest she yanked it out and aimed for his arm. This plan didn't work all the way as he caught the blade in his own hand. "You see?! You're even fucking up my plans to get rid of you!" he growled. "You're pathetic Jeffery Woods." she spat.

Ripping away from the knife and his vicinity, she grabbed her gun. "You know what you fucking bitch?! Do it! Fucking shoot me again! Kill me I dare you!" he began to yell hysterically. Her hands shook, her moral dilemma causing her to grow visibly frustrated.

Scrunching her face she yelled as she shot at his legs and foot. She was out of bullets but that didn't matter anymore. He couldn't move any longer, he was immobilised. He stared up at her, seething in anger. "You brought this upon yourself. Now you'll have to defend yourself from the rake. Goodnight Mr.Woods, if the rake doesn't bite you the boss sure will." she said quietly as she watched his face twist into one of defeat.

There were three then two.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~