✧Chapter.13✧

TW: Minor sexual themes that do not involve any important characters!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Y/n groaned as her heavy boots cracked against the frozen puddles of the forest. The girl was tired cold and irritated. "Quit your whining, everything you do causes your own suffering." Masky grunted. "How the hell was it my fault that Jeff went ape shit on me?!" she argued back.

Recently Slenderman had decided to add their night patrols to the winter season with the rising concern of something possibly watching the mansion. Since she had messed up her leg, she was given one of the roles for these patrols. Each week one proxy would swap in and go scout the area with her, large groups were not ideal for this operation as they don't want to raise attention.

This week, Masky would be accompanying the annoyed girl. "Maybe you should get better. It's sad that you constantly get beat up by that imbecile." Masky taunted. "I can handle my own! Don't talk down on your superiors." she barked back. "Is that so?" he mused while they passed a spooked raccoon.

"It is so! I don't need you questioning everything i fucking do–" Y/n paused as she stared off in front of the pair. Masky, with a confused look, glanced to where she was looking before realising what she had seen. The two scrambled into a decently covered tree, about as covered as a winter tree could offer.

The two watched intently, a flashlight flickered just over a hill, slowly coming in closer. Hopefully it would be who or what they were looking for, maybe they could put these patrols to rest if they were right. Y/n listened in carefully, hearing their footsteps increase in volume. She began to grow a pit in her stomach upon listening, she grew intensely nervous.

It almost grew difficult to hear the footsteps as all she could hear was her own pounding heartbeat. The flashlight's beam scanned the forest floor beneath them, almost catching them in full view above. The two proxies drew in a sharp breath as they fixated their eyes in the change of light.

Only to be met with a random couple, presumably out in the forest for camping. Which was quite strange, as it was nearly beginning of December. They watched as they set up a set right under their tree, setting a small fire pit a bit away from their now set up tent.

Y/n turned to Masky giving him a confused and weirded out look. He only rolled his eyes before shrugging an I don't know. Before she could even whisper back to him they were interrupted by a strange noise.

Masky stared below, from the little skin he showed beneath his mask it seemed to have drained of colour. Confused once more she looked down as well, soon putting two and two together. The fire, the single tent that was now rocking back and forth, and the scattered articles of clothing that lead to the tent.

Her face immediately flushed bright red out of embarrassment. No way in hell did they just find two idiots that were trying to fuck in the forest! She turned slowly back to look at Masky who seemed to have the look of disgust plastered beneath his mask.

"Um... what do we do?? We can't just leave them here, they're too close to the mansion!" she whispered. "Just...I dont fucking know stay up here and shoot them when I lure them out." He whispered back, irritated that he even had to do this.

In a swift motion the brunette made it down from the tree, quietly going up to the now loud tent. "Excuse me?" he announced, causing the tent to grow silent. "I'm sorry to interrupt anything but I do appear to be lost– Would you be able to help me?" he asked in a sickeningly innocent voice almost causing Y/n to gag.

The couple in the tent began to scramble for their clothes, agreeing to help not knowing their ill fates. Stepping out into the cold from their steamy tent the couple soon realised their mistake as they gazed upon his ominously looking mask. However, this did not last long as a bullet hit one of them in the head. The woman of the two was shot as well, but a little off from her temple, causing her to collapse but not fully pass away.

Masky only glared down at the woman, a bullet hole through her eye as she reached her hand up for help. The only gesture she got in return was Masky's boot to her skull, making a sickening crunch in the night air. Y/n soon tucked her gun away feeling relieved that this encounter was over with.

Slowly scooting off the branch she was perched upon Masky began to scold her. "What the hell are you doing? Your leg is still busted what makes you think you can make that high of a jump?" "Once again Doll, I can handle my own!" she yelled irritated as she began to jump down.

Before her chunky boots could even make contact with the icy mud, Masky had decided to catch her from under the branch, causing him to grunt at the weight. His grip was strong as he basically held her around her stomach. Y/n's face grew red with embarrassment for the second time that night, causing her to slap his arm out of reflex.

"PUT ME DOWN DICKWAD!" she shrieked before feeling the dirt beneath her shoes once more. "It's either I listen to you complain about hurting your leg even more for a longer period of time, or I listen to you complain for one night because I caught you." he sneered while crossing his arms. 

She glared before looking at her surroundings once more. "We've covered most of the forest perimeter, and it is about... 3:57 am. Say we call it a night so we don't have to be around each other much longer?" she suggested.

"Now you're talking." he hummed.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~