Chapter XIII

Warning:

A description of miscarriage/bleeding is ahead. Please be aware. If you feel uncomfortable for this kind of topic please skip the area with trigger warning and jump to Jackson's POV.

Thank you for reading!
________________________________________

Eren POV

For a while I don't know where to go, until I decided to go to my studio. It is the only place I believe my solace place right at the moment.

I don't want to go to my parents house because I  don't want to tell them what happened. I don't want them to worry about my problem, I'm an adult who can manage her own life.

I left Jackson's house in the afternoon and it is now evening.

I am wondering if the two kids are looking for me. Or are they still mad at me for what I did this morning.

Thinking of these things makes my head hurt. I proceed to the small room inside my studio to lie down, thankful that this  studio has a small room where I can rest and put Jake and Aiden to rest whenever I bring them here.

That thought made me think once again about the kids.

I thought this place will give me some solace but now looking around, it only makes me think all the memories the kids and I have here.

It didn't help me find peace instead it gives me more things to reminisce and heighten the guilt and regret I felt inside.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

As I try to lie down on the bed to rest for a while I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my belly. A different kind of pain from the previous pain I had experienced.

I tried to breathe slowly to calm myself down just like how I usually do before but it didn't help me but instead the pain intensifies more that gives me cold sweats all over my body.

The pain started in my belly then creeps to my waist then to my pelvic that caused me to shout for help.

Then I felt wetness flowing from me down to my thighs.

Then fear grips me thinking of my baby inside me.

"No, no, no please not my baby. No, no, no please." I began to cry hoping that what I am thinking is not happening.

But when I look at the bed all I see is bright red.

I started crying loudly calling for help but no one comes.

I stand up and tried reaching for my phone on the table then instinctively dial Jackson's number.

But his phone is out of coverage, only automated voice answered.

"Please leave a message after the beep..."

beep beep beep...

"No, no Jackson please  answer your phone, please. Ahhh... J...J...Jackson p...p...please help me. Ahhh...Please.. ha... ha... h...help o...our baby, plea..."

Beep beep beep.

The call automatically ended.

I am now panicking and at the same time in extreme pain and scared for my baby all together.

I felt totally hopeless and tears never stop flowing from my eyes.

Next,  I strugglingly walk to the door and dial James my assistant's number and after a while he answered it.

"Hello..." James tried to say but I hurriedly say.

"Please help me James, ahhh....
I.... I.... n..need to go to the hospital, please... ahhh.... I  a..m at the s...studio right now,  please help me..." Then all I see is black and everything becomes silent.