-- Chapter 11 --

I wake up, when I feel someone  caressing my cheek.

I blink and open my eyes.

"Good Morning, beautiful."

I grunt and Alex laughs.

"You have to wake up, because we have to get ready for my mothers birthday party in the early afternoon."

"Dammit."

"You are adorable", says Alex and then kisses my nose.

I feel him getting out of bed and I roll onto my stomach.

"Babe, if you still lay in bed when I get out of the shower, I'll jump on you."

I laugh into the pillow.

I turn back and look up at the ceiling.

I just have seen Alex parents once, but they were both lovely. Isobel is a very nice lady and she is so intelligent. It is always fun to talk to her. And Peter is a real gentleman, it is really obvious where Alex has his cheesy side from.

I smile and get up. I yawn and stretch my limbs.

When I get into the bathroom Alex is still in the shower and didn't see me entering the room.

I undress - I just keep on my panties and wait for Alex to get out of the shower.

I do my make-up and smile into the mirror.

When I hear a gasp behind me, I know that Alex is right behind me. I feel his arms around my waist and see that he has put his head on my shoulder.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

I turn around and kiss Alex lips softly.

He puts his hands on my butt and I take his bottom lip between my teeth and pull slightly.

Alex moans an silent moan.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

I chuckle.

"We've got no time and I can't believe you are trying to turn me on and that you have such a quick success."

I laugh and look down to the lower half of his body.

"Whops..", I say and get out of Alex grip, I take off my panties and step into the shower.

I hear him whine outside the shower: "You can't be serious and leave me hanging, Iva."

I chuckle.

"I can't hear you, Alex!", I yell to him, eventhough I heard his words clearly.

He huffs and I hear him leave the bathroom.

As soon as I get out of the shower, I realize that I didn't take new panties with me into the bathroom.

I sigh and run into the bedroom, naked.

Alex is sitting on the bed, already dressed and ready to go. He's on his phone.

When I hear him choke on his words I know that he looked up from his spot and sees me standing in front of the wardrobe, completely naked.

I smile to myself and get dressed. I brought a wonderful dark blue long-sleeved lace dress with me, that ends just above the knee, for an occasion like that it is just perfect.

I go over to the bed and peck Alex lips who is still on the phone.

I brush my hair and curl it.

One last look into the mirror and I'm ready to leave.

I smile at myself, I look beautiful.

When I look back into the bedroom Alex isn't there anymore.