Teaser

teaser
Amidst the rolling waves of the vast Pacific, under a sky brushed with the hues of twilight, Maxim met an extraordinary woman who had captivated him like no other. She was a force of nature, her petite frame belying the immense strength and intellect that resided within her. Her fiery spirit burned brighter than the sun setting on the horizon.

He'd never expected such to happen from a random island down the Pacific that he had docked for the first time, in a route that he hadn't sailed off before. But in those fleeting moments, he'd shared secrets, dreams and wanton intimacy with the most interesting woman he'd ever met. Her own brand of beauty enthralled him, as the salty ocean breeze carried their laughter into the open sea. Their passion was undeniable, an intoxicating dance that left him breathless and yearning for more.

But fate was a stern mistress. As the news of the bloody war that continued to ravage his beloved country turned from bad to worse, a somber reality settled in. Duty called, demanding that he set aside personal desires to serve his nation and safeguard the future of his people. To fulfill his duty, he was compelled to honor the traditional path of marriage within his homeland.

With a heavy heart, he bid farewell as their ship sailed off to another location, leaving her a piece of his soul on the distant shores. Yet, even in the depths of his patriotism, her memory never waned. He dreamt of her spirit, of the love they'd kindled, and the magnetic pull that fate had seemingly severed.

Five years later, a chance encounter in a bookshop at a bustling city in New Jersey sent shivers down his spine. There, on the cover of a New York Times Bestseller, was the face he could never forget. It was a beacon of hope, a chance to reignite what had been set aside in the name of duty.

In that moment, determination flared within him, igniting a newfound purpose. He would find her - the enigmatic woman who had left an indelible mark in his heart, and perhaps, against all odds, forge a future that destiny had once denied them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.S.
I am posting an update for this exciting new novel on my Facebook vlog at
https://www.facebook.com/theauthorsharonrose
every Monday! So if you would like a video where you can read along, improve your English and be entertained at the same time, Follow me on Facebook!

Or you can subscribe on Youtube! The updates there will be posted every Tuesday.  Subscribe to my channel @sharonroseromanceauthor

On Tiktok, the updates will be posted every Wednesday! Follow me @sharontravelandmore

But if you have Facebook, Tiktok and Youtube, why not follow me at all my Social Media accounts to show support! That would be awesome!

See you!

P.P.S.
I will be posting updates here on Wattpad every Thursday so you can also watch out for that. Thanks so much for the support through the years!