𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

✦❘༻༺❘✦

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙩 4 𝙖.𝙢.❞

-------

          Walking to your temporary home was draining and tiring, you and your brothers swaying from side to side with each step that was taken. Your head was low and pointed to the ground, huffs of air coming in and out of your mouth. You've been on tough missions before when you used to live with Pere, but it had been a good long while since you had last gone on one. This time around, it wasn't the mission that was draining, but the social interactions and having to deal with Redson that forced your power out of your body.

You slowly came back down to Earth when you felt the pressure on your hand increase slightly, and the grip on the back of your shirt tightened. Peaking your head upwards, you looked behind you and gave a soft smile towards your siblings, each one of them having a worried expression. Marceau whined a little as he clenched your hand tighter, walking closer to your body in an attempt to comfort you. Meanwhile, Etienne kept his gaze firm on yours, walking closer to your side and tilting his head to get a better look at you.

Just the thought of your brothers trying to comfort you made your heart swell, giving you the strength, you needed to finish the walk. Though, as you turned around, the concerned faces never left your brother's faces as they continued to walk close to your body. If anyone knew you well, it was these two and Pere, it was almost like they knew the inside of your head as if it was their own.

With that, they know that right now, you were worried and tired, not knowing what to do as you eventually reached the underground building. Looking around the darkened area, Bull Clones came out from hidden corners and observed you and your brothers for a breif moment. After connecting dots, the Clones put on a happy expression and gestured the three of you forward, to which you couldn't help but follow.

It wasn't a long walk until you reached the dining room, where The Demon Bull King family was eating their dinner in an awkward silence. "Ah, I see our guests have returned." The princess muttered as you and your brothers stepped up closer to the table, an assortment of many different foods on the table. "Strange how they weren't with you, Redson, when you also returned home. May you explain to me as to why that is? To both me and your father." She continued to press as you and your brothers sat yourselves down at the dining table, not paying attention to the conversation as you started to dig into what little food you could eat.

Redson paused his chopsticks and his eyes widened at his mother's words, his face draining slightly in color as he looked up to see the three of you sitting across from him. "Um, yes... of course mother." The boy stuttered, shifting through his mind to try and find an excuse to come up with, anything would do really. "Well, you see, after the mission was done, these three wanted to walk on their own through the city. They said that it would help them get used to it and adapt." He smirked at the well told lie, using things that he had heard from you earlier to conjure it up.

He had thought he had won when neither you nor your brothers made a face at what he said, simply opting to just focus on your food and zone the boy out. "Is that so? I suppose that would be beneficial, would it not?" PIF turned and looked at her husband, the bull huffing air out of his nose, the ring in it flowing with it's strong gust of wind. "Then, if that's true, what sights did you three see? And why were you all so tired and huffing for air? Surely, if that was a pleasant walk, you wouldn't be so out of breath." The woman crossed her arms and legs, the food on her plate no longer be recognized by herself nor her husband, both awaiting your answer.